Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
A delightful mixture of Speed, Morphine and Cheese.

That sounds like an Erowid "experience report" in the making.

I can't search for it at work of course, but there's a moderately amusing (spoof) "trip report" on Erowid by someone who ate blue cheese before going to bed.

Dr Awesome

Techsteppin'
What? Haven't you lot tried Blue Cheese? It's the drug de jure amongst the hipster kids, after they got into red wine, cheese boards were the next logical step.
It makes me sick, but currently it's available for sale to minors.

massrock

Releasing and inhaling the nitrous oxide propellant used in whipped cream dispensers is sometimes known as doing 'whippits'. This has lead to some potentially disastrous situations involving teenagers in the north of England and dogs. Please note, this doesn't work with greyhounds.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whippit

A whipped cream charger (also called whippits, nangs, purple berlingos, or Super Fluffys)

LOL! Purple berlingos. :)

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
homeopathic.jpg

:D

Last edited:

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
If you want a laugh, cast your eye over http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_street_names_of_drugs. Sadly someone seems to have edited it since it included one called "suck my wooly mammoth". Even so, some of them are Brass Eye-worthy. Now where did I leave my stash of ponce-on-the-heath...?

LOL. The ones for GHB might be my favourites - Georgia home boy, Great hormones at bedtime, Grievous bodily harm... Some of the Temazepam ones are great too.
"Are you the boz-boz?"

grizzleb

LOL. The ones for GHB might be my favourites - Georgia home boy, Great hormones at bedtime, Grievous bodily harm... Some of the Temazepam ones are great too.
"Are you the boz-boz?"

List of street names of drug combinations

Street name - Description

He-she - Heroin and cocaine

Hahahahah.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
I'm reminded of Ali G's interview with the officer from the D.E.A.:

"What is the different types of hash out there? We all know that it's called the bionic, the bomb, the puff, the blow, the black, the herb, the sensie, the cronic, the sweet Mary Jane, the shit, Ganja, split, reefa, the bad, the buddha, the home grown, the ill, the maui-maui, the method, pot, lethal turbo, tie, shake, skunk, stress, whacky, weed, glaze, the boot, dimebag, Scooby Doo, bob, bogey, back yard boogie. But what is the other terms for it?"

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I'm reminded of Ali G's interview with the officer from the D.E.A.:

"What is the different types of hash out there? We all know that it's called the bionic, the bomb, the puff, the blow, the black, the herb, the sensie, the cronic, the sweet Mary Jane, the shit, Ganja, split, reefa, the bad, the buddha, the home grown, the ill, the maui-maui, the method, pot, lethal turbo, tie, shake, skunk, stress, whacky, weed, glaze, the boot, dimebag, Scooby Doo, bob, bogey, back yard boogie. But what is the other terms for it?"

That 'interview' is one of the high points of SB-C's career. He's got this table laden with a huge pile of assorted 'drugs' which he indicates with a sweep of his hand as he sagely observes: "If you took...all dat...you would be well mashed, innit", punctuated with his little finger-snap gesture. With the DEA guy just soberly nodding in agreement. Love it.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Here:
One of these days, I fear SB-C and Chris Morris will collaborate to produce a spoof so powerful it will destroy civilisation as we know it...

Edit: haha, colla-borat-e.

slowtrain

...and mephedrone, I hope.

Dunno how true this is, but I've heard that a significant proportion of teen 'suicides' by hanging are actually cases of autoerotic asphyxiation that have got out of hand, but are recorded as suicide because somehow even that is seen as looking less bad than "he died having a wank".

Yeah, this was what I was talking about, its in the Palahniuk book 'Haunted' (the short story 'Choke')

alec.tron

Creature of Meat and Hair
tumblr_l53g92GEOM1qz5gm9o1_500.png

tumblr_l53m20AhVu1qz5gm9o1_500.png

NOW like. eh... yesterday actually. so where's me fckn hoverboard & self-zip nike's ?

I feel somewhat cheated.
c.

grizzleb

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>Gotta love that 'bow. hahaha.

Last edited: