zhao

there are no accidents
on CNN, the slight video time delay of the foreign correspondent on location in the little window -- after they've been asked a question it's always a blank stare for a second or 2... sometimes they look like they are silently judging the anchor and the question, sometimes they just look retarded.

EDIT 5 years later: more than likely i was very high at the time of posting lol

Last edited:

swears

preppy-kei
Just received an empty envelope from one of our contractors. Usually they forget to bill us on time at all, so this is a step up.

Last edited:

zhao

there are no accidents
Just received an empty envelope from one of one contractors. Usually they forget to bill us on time at all, so this is a step up.

70.jpg

Martin Dust

Techno Zen Master
Sometime when I'm driving to the studio I see "Singing Girl". Blonde, 20ish and singing away behind the wheel of her car without a care in the world. It makes me chuckle and restores my faith in people for about 2 minutes.

STN

sou'wester
Also, I like seeing headlines about Prince Charles (e.g., 'Prince in GM Crop Row') and imagining they're about Prince.

mms

sometimes
the idea of a television programme in which 80's supergroup the Nottinghill billies have to find and chase the 80's supergroup the travelling willburys out of nottinghill.
Get off my land with your past it drinking buddy supergroup

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I always laugh when I see horses wearing those little coats.

Horses are generally quite big though, aren't they? Compared to people, I mean.

Though I guess the coats are quite small compared to the overall horse.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Left-handed tourists on the tube opening the wrong ticket gate with their Oyster. :D

Don't, I was so hungover the other morning that I kept putting my Oyster card through the bit where you're meant to put paper tickets instead of beeping the Oyster on the top bit, and eventually I called out to the guy and the LT guy came over and showed me how to 'work' the Oyster properly. "No, see mate, you do it like this" *beep*. I was sooooo embarrassed.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Don't, I was so hungover the other morning that I kept putting my Oyster card through the bit where you're meant to put paper tickets instead of beeping the Oyster on the top bit, and eventually I called out to the guy and the LT guy came over and showed me how to 'work' the Oyster properly. "No, see mate, you do it like this" *beep*. I was sooooo embarrassed.

Hahaha, O to tha W to tha N to tha E to tha D!