mos dan

fact music
the tory shadow minister talking excitedly about 'broken britain' on radio 5 is actually called james brokenshire.

what. the. fuck.

have i woken up in a shakespeare play?

dHarry

the tory shadow minister talking excitedly about 'broken britain' on radio 5 is actually called james brokenshire.

what. the. fuck.

have i woken up in a shakespeare play?

or, what. the. fie.

(sorry, I had to get that in before Mr. Tea)

STN

sou'wester
Class, I am definitely going to do that from now on.

Note that it also works with Parliament rejecting measures; you have to imagine Gordon Brown begging George Clinton for stuff and being told 'no' to the sound of a little horn riff.

BareBones

wheezy
Don't, I was so hungover the other morning that I kept putting my Oyster card through the bit where you're meant to put paper tickets instead of beeping the Oyster on the top bit, and eventually I called out to the guy and the LT guy came over and showed me how to 'work' the Oyster properly. "No, see mate, you do it like this" *beep*. I was sooooo embarrassed.

Too many times than i'd like to admit, i've stumbled half-asleep to my door at work and tried to buzz myself in with my oystercard. I've even tried to get into my own house with it once.

Itchy & Scratchy

An advert at a bus stop that said: "Any graduate can become a lawyer. Come and study at [blah blah blah]".

Shortage of personal injury lawyers perhaps?

john eden

male pale and stale
An advert at a bus stop that said: "Any graduate can become a lawyer. Come and study at [blah blah blah]".

Shortage of personal injury lawyers perhaps?

There was an ad on a bus at Liverpool St last night which said: "Prisoner officers. Go further".

Like fuck. :)

swears

preppy-kei
Too many times than i'd like to admit, i've stumbled half-asleep to my door at work and tried to buzz myself in with my oystercard. I've even tried to get into my own house with it once.

I'm terrible with stuff like that: showing my work pass to the train guards and vice versa, sometimes when I'm walking into work I'll get my house keys out for a second.

jambo

slip inside my schlafsack

mos dan

fact music
Are you chuckling at this 4 years later because there is now supposed to be no money for new houses or because the name Poundbury sounds silly with that unwieldy pairing of consonants in the middle?

Edit - Oh I see, it's the Prince thing isn't it? Doh.

hehe. yeah stn just finds urban planning inherently amusing.

john eden

male pale and stale
The zebra crossing by my work is plagued by retards driving big cars over it at speed for some reason, even when people are waiting to cross.

Just now I stepped out in front of a big silver car and distinctly heard the driver shout "oh fuck!" while he screeched past me.

He drove further down the road and then stopped nicely in front of the next Zebra crossing there...

Client Eastwood

Good work !

Bit like drivers who are way in the distance and dont take thier foot of the gas when I try to cross the road. In fact im sure they speed up when easing off the gas would allow me cross in good time. Sometimes I wish I could turn into a bollard and mash up their stupid car.

faustus

there's a bit on one of the radio 5 'up all night' jingles that sounds like they're about to drop 'the message is love'. wakes me up sometimes...