version

"I met this old guy that had all four of his fingers missing. Eh. Nubs like in a slant. Anywho, he said he was using a skill saw high on ludes and cut them all of in a single motion.

He put them in his lunch box, walked a mile to the payphone to call his mom. Walked back to wait for his mom. They get to the hospital aaaand....

There were three twigs inside."

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
"I met this old guy that had all four of his fingers missing. Eh. Nubs like in a slant. Anywho, he said he was using a skill saw high on ludes and cut them all of in a single motion.

He put them in his lunch box, walked a mile to the payphone to call his mom. Walked back to wait for his mom. They get to the hospital aaaand....

There were three twigs inside."

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
UKIP councillor John Whitby ridiculed for error-strewn pamphlet which misspells 'Britain'

image.jpeg

:D

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
This head-on collision between two equal and opposed forms of stupidity, like protons and antiprotons being smashed together at 99.999...% the speed of light:

stupidity.JPG

version

"This book is really interesting and very well written. Unfortunately the copy I bought from a seller on Amazon reeked of cigarette smoke, and by halfway through I had to stop reading the book and get rid of it - it made my hands smell of cigarettes, and made me feel sick. Disgusting! I have now got rid of the book and ordered another copy so that I can finish it."

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I thought this was Peter Molyneux of Bullfrog Games for a second, was very confused.

That would be sad. I'm not sure I played (m)any of their games but I know a lot of people really dug their Dungeon Keeper series for a long time.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Am currently sat on a beach on an island called Ihlabela. It faces the mainland which is all mountainous and green. It all feels very familiar. Reminds me of my youth growing up in the Lake District looking out across Lake Windermere, which happens to have an island on it called Belle Isle. Earlier today I saw a bus with the destination Gleba which just means turf or land. On the shore of Windermere, down where most of the tourists collect there's a big field called the Glebe. Until now I've never seen that word being used anywhere else. Also helps that the sky is cloudy.

15550984577505232740926064373764.jpg

version

Eric Cantona has posted a bizarre and explicit video on Instagram showing a penis smashing an egg.

In the video, the former Manchester United and France footballer can be seen holding an iPad which shows footage of an unknown man using his penis to smash an egg placed on his stomach.

The Frenchman posted the video on his Instagram page without any accompanying comments.

luka

Eric Cantona has posted a bizarre and explicit video on Instagram showing a penis smashing an egg.

In the video, the former Manchester United and France footballer can be seen holding an iPad which shows footage of an unknown man using his penis to smash an egg placed on his stomach.

The Frenchman posted the video on his Instagram page without any accompanying comments.

So this is a really violent and sudden erection/muscle contraction? Pretty cool.