grizzleb

If posting an Onion article isn't too lame, I give you: Recently Single Al Gore Finally Able To Listen To W.A.S.P. Albums :D
That's pretty good. "If it doesn't have big balls and bigger riffs, get it out of my stereo!"

haha

even better:

"Why would I need Tipper when I've got all this?" said Gore, gesturing toward stacks of compact discs, vinyl albums, VHS cassettes, DVDs, and Nintendo games. "I'll tell you one thing: If she thinks I miss her, then she's out of her mind, because I don't. I'm living the dream here, my friend. I'm not lonely at all."

Added Gore, "Not lonely at all."

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I like the line at the end about Tipper enjoying her new-found freedom to take 20-minute showers and leave the lights on all the time.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
In the cupboard in the kitchen area at work there is a jar labelled "TEA (CAFFEINE)" and another labelled "SUGAR (DIABETES)". Can't work out whether this is a biting satire on health'n'safety culture or wholly earnest...

grizzleb

138600239-thumb-540x719.jpg

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/foodie/2010/08/spotted_steve_jobs_photobomb_pizza.php

Check the comments. :D

138600239-thumb-540x719-geometry.jpg

IdleRich

IdleRich
Weird, I was looking at that last night. If you look at his other stuff it's all listed at stupid prices BIN yet he seems to have some good feedback. Is putting an unrealistiic BIN price just another way of putting a reserve in that he can accept the highest of the offers he gets and doesn't have to release it if he feels unhappy with the highest bid? Maybe it's cheaper to put a BIN than a reserve. Don't know this for certain though.

zhao

there are no accidents
couples past their mid 20s who look like they joined the same cult or are in the same gabba-flamenco band (we saw some today which fit this description like a pair of baggy goth cotton trousers that can double as emo pajamas). you know the ones who have their "look" down to the shoe-laces. Forever 17...

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
A full wall-sized Diesel ad on Queen St. depicting a woman drinking what I assume is meant to be alcohol out of a Diesel-brand shoe next to the gigantic slogan: "STUPID IS GOOD FOR YOU."

And a group of grizzly-looking old Italian construction workers in dirty white vests and hard hats, smoking and making unsolicited passes at the women walking by, standing next to a boarded up subway entrance with a sign on it that says: "Please excuse our appearance - we are doing renovations."

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Ha, when my housemate hurt his back recently they gave him this painkiller called RETARD 75.

Maybe that's what it turns your IQ into? Must be good stuff, I should have asked if I could try some...

While we're doing funny product names, I give you:

nigroids.jpg

!

Last edited:

Sectionfive

bandwagon house
Seen that, has to be some sort of stunt. Get people talking about it.
You couldn't trust anything from a company that stupid otherwise.