jonathandukalis has been the newest member for months
Join Date has disappeared from member profiles
So have some mod controls

Today:
Woebot is here (Hi Matt)
538 people are viewing the Nature forum

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Haha, yeah, I've been waiting for aaaages for jonathandukalis (if that *is* his real name) to make his grand entrance. Poor guy'll probably be too shy now if he reads this. :)

Last edited:

IdleRich

IdleRich
j"onathandukalis has been the newest member for months"
OK, I'm glad you see that too, I thought that was something weird about my computer.
This thread is called weird forum stuff though and I thought it would be the perfect place to post this crazy website I found earlier today on my travels through the net

http://www.thundersplace.org/forum/

Is that really real? Surely not. There are all different subsections for different ways you might want to talk about the subject in hand. This is possibly the weirdest thing I've ever seen.

swears

preppy-kei
"Most users ever online was 632, Today at 08:53 PM."

Whoa. Maybe there's some google-power going on with the nature thread? A link from somewhere else, maybe?

mixed_biscuits

"Most users ever online was 632, Today at 08:53 PM."

Whoa. Maybe there's some google-power going on with the nature thread? A link from somewhere else, maybe?

Still not enough to beat the pecker power forum!

The number of ppl browsing that nature thread sure is odd.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I'd love it if that penis enlargement forum had been set up purely for the sake of an elaborate - sorry, overextended - 'members' pun.

I guess if you're a 'member' for 'long' enough, you might need to seek solace in the Large Penis Support Group - "Oh woe is me, I'm hung like a python with the mumps, boo hoo". *world's smallest violin*

IdleRich

IdleRich
"aaaaaaaahaha they said penis!
that's one of those things i'd like to forget ever having seen. you must have been googling for cock as well IR"
Since I stopped getting spam mail I needed advice on how to make my penis bigger.