L

LoraHup

The Eurocult Film T

I believe they are.. blue is Reference with mahogany.. the greens are MMX the older premiums and the white is masterworks, silver sparkle is new masters premium. Actually I found all those pics on the Pearl drum forum under the thread "Show us your double bass kits". Nuff said

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Watched the whole of that CH interview last night - the story behind Deodato telling the actors they couldn't speak to media for a year to make it look as thought they were dead, and as a result struggling to get evidence that they weren't when he was pulled in on suspicion of murder, is fantastic theatre...

craner

Beast of Burden
I'm going to watch the rest tonight, too. It's fascinating. That intreview is one of the best, and funniest, I've ever seen an actor give.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
He seems like a cool guy. "I'm not a big fan of rape" is a showstopping line, too.

Best DVD extras interview I've seen was with Hubert Selby Jr. Again, such a lucid and cool (if fucked up, perhaps) guy.

craner

Beast of Burden
I always think that whole trial thing was a bit ridiculous, though. As if they would shoot a snuff movie for general release.

nochexxx

harco pronting
thanks for the interview link, splendid stuff! i'm going to rewatch Cannibal Holocaust tonight. the last time i saw it (thanks to an infamous VHS distributed copy at school) i must have been in my teens. i was dissapointed back then (probably cos i was expecting it to be alot more terrfying), so it will be interesting to see it more than 15 years later.

viktorvaughn

thanks for the interview link, splendid stuff! i'm going to rewatch Cannibal Holocaust tonight. the last time i saw it (thanks to an infamous VHS distributed copy at school) i must have been in my teens. i was dissapointed back then (probably cos i was expecting it to be alot more terrfying), so it will be interesting to see it more than 15 years later.

i found that after a gore faze at 15/16 i find stuff a lot more horrible now ten years later...

craner

Beast of Burden
51EMkNvfNsL._SL500_AA240_.jpg