dave quam

juke

"aw, diplo aint that bad.

he's gonna have lil b go over dj speed "fuck dat" on a new mix."

Oh yeah this is pretty bad, as DJ Speed is (recently) dead, and I don't imagine he knows or cares. Diplo's been disrespectful enough in his career, I hope this isn't true.

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
we've got Rashad playing the FACT/Night Slugs do on June 4, at Cable.

Room 1: Mala (DMZ), Fiedel (MMM/Berghain), Scuba (UK live debut), Deep Teknologi, Altered Natives, Spatial.

Room 2 w/ Night Slugs: DJ Rashad (Chicago), Seiji, Lil Silva, Subeena, Bok Bok and L-Vis 1990, Jam City, Girl Unit.

tickets are £6 advance, so no excuses.

£6???? Bloody hell

Damien

Oh yeah! Tickets x3 for train and club booked.

Anyone know of any decent hostels round the area that Cable's at?

jimitheexploder

I just found a couple of Dance Mania 12"s deep in my collection that my step brother gave me about ten years ago when I first started to get into mixing. I totaly forgot I had them untill the label started to get a mention in this thread. One's by Traxman & Eric Martin from 1994 and another from DJ Rush in 1991. A DJ rush track doesn't sound to diffrent to Jelly Roll by DVA really. I'm gonna have to bug my step bro see if he's hiding any more he doesn't want.

mixes really well with autonomic stuff, all around 160bpm, some a bit faster even. Rolling 808 kicks in the juke fruityloops slips in nicely with the dbridge liquidy surround bass sound. Both dark too. the repetitive vox in the juke is super dark. DJ Nate give that man room and hatas our motivation are amazing.

continuum

smugpolice
love the hardcore vox / sounds on this one

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

continuum

smugpolice
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

soul_pill

A further evolution of the sound... juke-hop:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

nnazem

2 Things

Man, I don't even know anyone that has that Clent track! How in the hell did that get online/!?!??!?!?!?!

But I wanted to post you guys a quick juke, not footwork, mix by DJ Rashad. Enjoy!

And here's a classic Spinn mix, for some reason, Soundcloud keeps fucking up the ending, so it just ends abruptly, I don't know why!!

Peace out people!

drilla

thanks nnazem... the rashad is starting out niiice.. very tracky/techno sound to that little synth. or maybe it's a sample

drilla

It's a sample from French Kiss! :D

French_Kiss_film.jpg

mais non!

wise

bare BARE BONES
Man, I don't even know anyone that has that Clent track! How in the hell did that get online/!?!??!?!?!?!

But I wanted to post you guys a quick juke, not footwork, mix by DJ Rashad. Enjoy!

And here's a classic Spinn mix, for some reason, Soundcloud keeps fucking up the ending, so it just ends abruptly, I don't know why!!

Peace out people!

Any chance you could make those mixes downloadable or post a direct link?
I have problems streaming Soundclouod

Any news on the website and new downloads Nnazem?

wise

bare BARE BONES

Peace out people!

Any chance you could make those mixes downloadable or post a direct link?
I have problems streaming Soundclouod

Any news on the website and new downloads Nnazem?

soul_pill

love the hardcore vox / sounds on this one

That's actually Lil Louis 'Videoclash' bleeps sped up

muser

A further evolution of the sound... juke-hop:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

!!