Thread: how does a person stop having bad luck?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default how does a person stop having bad luck?

my lodger was on the bus last week and got screamed down by a psycho, this week she was thrown up upon, yesterday she lost 80, the cycle goes on, she is drama central but this is errie.. how does a person shed their bad luck?

Tell her to apply reverse psychology to the problem. Encourage her to view being puked on as a gift from the gods, and being screamed at as the highest form of praise. Get her to cut holes in her pockets and carry large amounts of cash around, believing that if any should notes or coins should touch the ground, good fortune and health will ensue. These aren't problems, they're wonderful! Sure enough, these things will stop happening overnight

Watch 'Intacto'! Seems you can raise or lower your luck by having photos of people. Or something. Good film anyway.

No such thing, it's all witchcraft. Don't blame it on the moonlight - blame it on the Mangu.

thanks , although i think things will get worse before they get better, this year is a very bad year though so it can't get much worse
    next question how do i get a vaguely fullfilling reasonably paid fucking job arrggghhhhh!

Apparently baseball players think you can do it by sleeping with someone unattractive...

Quote Originally Posted by mms
    how do i get a vaguely fullfilling reasonably paid fucking job arrggghhhhh!
    I wouldn't bother. Just find a really rich girl and ponce off her.