The Enemy

luka

boy-prodigy, one of the most in demand session drummers in the country, 23 years old, invented his own philosophy, more girlfriends than any of us have had hot dinners, and he dresses like someones trendy dad

luka

i got really really stoned not long ago and developed this paranoid and very convincing theory that
he was an undercover reporter from Vice magazine working on a comedy expose of a moribund
internet forum.

sort of like how they go to provincial nightclubs and write articles taking the living piss
out all the simple people who dont know about cool clothes and music and stuff.

vimothy

yurp
u dont know him, but he writes all of the annoying gingles that've been going round your head for the last couple of years

firefinga

i got really really stoned not long ago and developed this paranoid and very convincing theory that
he was an undercover reporter from Vice magazine working on a comedy expose of a moribund
internet forum.

sort of like how they go to provincial nightclubs and write articles taking the living piss
out all the simple people who dont know about cool clothes and music and stuff.

would be great if that actually was the truth, however provincial nightclubs have tons more grace and dignity than vice magazine

luka

even the most insignificant, talentless, pointless wastrel contemporaries of his long ago
signed book deals with verso but he he doesnt care. hes loyal to his people. will never
leave them, neglect and penury be damned.

droid

thats why vice sent a 23 year old reporter to butter me up

Sounds convincing to me. The only way to know for sure is to transport him to a foreign land, ply him with psychoactives, bring him into the woods and freak the truth out of him.

luka

the point with pulp is its the naked lunch. unsublimated. crude. closer the original energy source.

luka

i can see poor old vimothy wants to play with us but he doesnt know how to join in. :( a question for the group-
how can i make it easier for people to play with us?
whats exclusionary or intimidating or offputting?