Scooping the Loop Snooper

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
On the subject of nerdy gags,

it struck me the other day that I'd discovered a new supersymmetric couplet of elementary particles. In the class of theories called supersymmetry, every bosonic (integer-spin) particle in the standard model has a fermionic (half-integer-spin) 'superpartner'.

Hence...

boson: <-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> fermionic superpartner:

gluon <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> gluino

gauge bosons <--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> gauginos

Higgs boson <----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Higgsino

Chris-Tarrant_280_454894a.jpg
<------->
039_20759%7EQuentin-Tarantino-Posters.jpg

poetix

we murder to dissect
My favourite physics joke:

Heisenberg was driving to Dunkin' one morning for his regular cup of joe and a half dozen bavarian cremes. He was hungry and in a hurry. Next thing he knows, there's blue lights flashing behind him and a wail of sirens. He pulls over.

Officer Krupky knocks on the window, and says to Heisenberg "Excuse me sir, do you know how fast you were going?"

"No" replies Heisenberg, "But I know where I am!"

Let the floodgates be opened.

woops

is not like other people
the phone rings at sartre's house.
caller : 'bonjour, is sartre free?'
simone de beauvoir : 'he's been trying to figure that out for years.'

van Gogh standing bolt upright in a field
he's a post-impressionist.

LOL

happy new year one and all!

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
the phone rings at sartre's house.
caller : 'bonjour, is sartre free?'
simone de beauvoir : 'he's been trying to figure that out for years.'

I like it.

You could do a similar one where someone asks Einstein "What's the time?" - not sure how to end it though.