Wots Ur Starsign?

craner

Beast of Burden
The whole rising sign thing surely points out the fact that this is a ridiculous man-made phenomena...I mean, someone was just trying to spin the whole thing out. Hang on, I'll find out what mine is. My mother is bound to know....

craner

Beast of Burden
Er, I don't know. What's the basis of it? How does the time of day you were born affect your personality? I can't square it with Freud, I'm afraid.

mixed_biscuits

Best thing to do is give questionnaires to people who know you vaguely (ie are ignorant of your birthday) and have them assess your personality, which assessment you can then compare against astrological expectations. A Nobel-winning scientist did this and got positive results - it's in his autobiography. Can't remember his name but I know that he surfs and has a rep for eccentricity.

PS I can't work out whether that's the Fonz or Carrie Fisher you've got there, Rich. Whoever it is, it looks like they're squinting - is heshe from the film Face Without An Eyes? :D

Last edited:

IdleRich

IdleRich
It is indeed although now I actually see it up there I'm considering changing it for something more colourful.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
i'm mistersloane, you dont need to guess
cos I'm going to give you the answer,
it's plain to see from my pedigree
that my zodiac sign is cancer

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
I'm a Pisces. I trust this is obvious.

I would've probably guessed a water sign...

Personally if I could choose for myself which sign I would want to be I would choose aquarius. They are the cool eccentric geniuses.

IdleRich said:
Well, I'm a Leo but I wouldn't necessarily say I'm a lot like Luka - not that I've ever met him.

On the level of particulars, it's all garbage generalities of course, but it's fun to make it fit. Most of the time I can find some similarities on a vague personality level rather than intellectual or behavioral one if that makes sense.

Like I can see both you and Luka being people who interact with others in similar ways and like I've said before about leos you both have a basic good sense of humor and broadly aesthetic orientation.

Re "rising" I'm a libra in sun not a moon, but I'm not sure what my rising is. How do you find out?

Nevermind, I'm cancer rising.

Last edited: