Wots Ur Starsign?

zhao

there are no accidents
Er, I don't know. What's the basis of it? How does the time of day you were born affect your personality? I can't square it with Freud, I'm afraid.

you don't think the exact position of the planets around earth is significant in a myriad of ways including magnetism and gravity, to the bodies of water on earth, like oceans, lakes, and wombs?

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
you don't think the exact position of the planets around earth is significant in a myriad of ways including magnetism and gravity, to the bodies of water on earth, like oceans, lakes, and wombs?

Why would the exact position of the planets at the moment of your birth have that much to do with your personality? It's obvious that your DNA has quite a bit to do with that, as does your upbringing. Studies of identical twins basically proves that phenotypic plasticity trumps even genetic "hard wiring" and the alignment of the heavenly bodies.

luka

yeah but not you, you;re a boy. if you're a boy you have to be leo. anything else us effeminate.

nochexxx

harco pronting
i'm taurus with leo rising. according to a star chart i once had given to me, in order to sort out my life i need to work with people rather than against apparently. something which i find difficult. :(

D

droid

I bet that no-one (not even the mystic John Eden) can guess my star sign. :)

D

droid

You got me. That was the trick!

Im Mitsubishi with Nintendo rising.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
You totally stump me. But I've been wrong a bunch of times.

I know people who are really into this who I think would be able to guess everyone on here though without much trouble.

Libra, as it happens. I have no idea what this 'rising' business means.

Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
sun: Aries
ascendant: Virgo
moon: Scorpio
mercury: Pisces
venus: Aries
mars: Aries
jupiter: Libra
saturn: Libra
uranus: Scorpio
neptune: Saggitarius
pluto: Libra
chiron: Taurus
node: Leo
midhaven: Gemini

lots of fire and cardinal signs. no earth signs at all i think.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
I am a Taurus but just by one day, the next day is the first of Gemini.

It so far has explained absolutely nothing to me, fortune cookies tend to be more revealing.

Once I got a horoscope that said something to the effect of "Relax, and money will come your way" and I thought fucking hell that's what I've been doing for years and I'm still broke.

That one did sound a bit like a fortune cookie though, to be fair.