Saturn Libra
Uranus Sagittarius
Neptune Sagittarius
Pluto Libra
Chiron Taurus
Node Cancer
Ascendant Cancer
Midheaven Aries

So far the indepth reading seems right on. ("your mind is your most valuable asset, you do your own thing, "Somehow, you need to be a nonconformist in a way that is comfortable and exciting.")

zhao

there are no accidents
Why would the exact position of the planets at the moment of your birth have that much to do with your personality? It's obvious that your DNA has quite a bit to do with that, as does your upbringing. Studies of identical twins basically proves that phenotypic plasticity trumps even genetic "hard wiring" and the alignment of the heavenly bodies.

well i guess if human science and understanding of 2009 can not exlain it, then it must not be possible.

zhao

there are no accidents
So far the indepth reading seems right on.

reading mine now and it is also spookily accurate. and in all aspects. there are some very specific details...

so what's the verdict on this internet reading?

is it your subjective mind seeing patterns that are not there, applying attributes and descriptions to yourself that can be applied to anyone else, because of the natural inclination for self centered-ness?

or is it so uncannily accurate that there has to be something else?

luka

erm, me and girl done this and it was so inaccurate it was funny.
for example she hate people and never speaks to them and it says she loves social interaction.
and i am legendarily impractical and it says i should manage a buisness and it says i am quite mentally slow. i dont think i am really very slow. i don't like it.

luka

You can learn to successfully relate to others by way of computer bulletin boards. You could find romance through personal classified advertisements that feature voice mail boxes.

luka

im generally sympathetic towards star signs and that but that is the biggest load of nonsense ive seen in my life

john eden

male pale and stale
"Cycling through past lives, you were conceivably a musician, sailor, slave, idealist, mystic, masochist, and saint. As some kind of monk/nun/health nut you've explored unusual applications of birch twigs to the posterior"

LOL

nochexxx

harco pronting
"Because of your heightened sensitivity to fluids you are advised to drink purified water and to purchase and service a water-filtration system "

i knew there was something i needed for my domicile.

D

droid

It is possible that in a past life you lived the Roman Empire or in the Napoleonic period. This time around, Akashic (a record of all that has ever occurred) forces are leading you to visit, do business with and make friends with people from the Hawaiian Islands.

Fuuuuck! I just booked a holiday to Hawaii in the hope of doing business and making new friends with the island people.

Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
"Cycling through past lives, you were conceivably a musician, sailor, slave, idealist, mystic, masochist, and saint. As some kind of monk/nun/health nut you've explored unusual applications of birch twigs to the posterior"

LOL

i got the same reading. also said i was a martial artist in a past life.

mine is more or less accurate. this part especially strikes a cord:

SPECIAL ANALYTICAL POWERS

"You are a "Pluto Person." You could be a major power behind the scenes. You can be: the producer, head shrinker, "tax" collector or investigator. Whatever it is, you probably have an intense, all consuming approach to your work. You feel about sex the same way that you feel about many other things, it either is all or nothing at all. Love you or hate you, tell you to your face or say it behind your back, people have some drastic opinions about you and your efforts.

You have some natural detective instincts and an ability to see through facades and appearances. You probe deeply and want to know what motivates people. Folks feel compelled to confide in you and tell their secrets. You could make your mark with a syndicate, network or the like. Learn a therapy modality and charge people by the hour for your sessions.

Your life has not been easy and some or much of what you have lived through would have simply killed weaker folks. Part of your life must have been a living hell. However, your will power and sense of control is extraordinary. You get second chances. You could be in the public eye a long time. If you choose to you can become extremely wealthy."

i also have to recommend Dr. Inna Semetsky's tarot readings: http://innasense.org/

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
erm, me and girl done this and it was so inaccurate it was funny.
for example she hate people and never speaks to them and it says she loves social interaction.
and i am legendarily impractical and it says i should manage a buisness and it says i am quite mentally slow. i dont think i am really very slow. i don't like it.

Mine was totally the opposite of me as well. Amongst other things it said that I would make great and powerful athlete. At that point I realized they were probably taking the piss.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
OK, I just did mine on that online one and it said I "can go for some mutually creative sexy experiments" - heh, I could really get into this astrology lark...

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag

LOL

Told me I was an Aztec or Maya in a past life.

Luka, it gave me the same shit about personal ads and bulletin boards. I think it's a pretty safe bet to tell someone who's doing an online astrological reading to use online bulletin boards. One thing that's awkward about it is that it seemed really dated, like it was made about 15 years ago before IM and text messages and chemistry.com and such. (It told me to try "nordic track" which hasn't been around for at least 10 years.) The language was really weird, like it ran through a translator.

Some of it seemed accurate, but I don't know how much of this would have been said to anybody with the same sign, or even just randomly spit out of a generator. Problems with authority? Check. There is a powerful tie between me and my mother? Of course there is. But that seems pretty general.

One thing that stuck out was the career stuff. Like it said that I would send out letters and get back large donations, which I definitely did, AND it said I'd work in science, which I did, I did science fundraising/grants.

This was kind of uncanny:

"A standard public school curriculum may not provide the education you require. You may need to search out a mentor or spend money on special teachers. It's likely that you will have to keep searching for the knowledge you need whatever that may be."

I was accelerated several grades in public school and then eventually discharged at 12 because I basically outpaced the high school curriculum by then. So then I did this weird private school from Illinois, kind of like a Montessori, and got an Illinois and New York (regents) diplomas by age 16.

Mars I liked:

"With a strong mind and good mental energy you make for a brisk, lively communicator. For the most part, you're plain spoken and alert with enlivening communiques. You've energy for investigations and enjoy battles of wit.

Mars Conjunct Uranus

MOTIVATIONS UNITE WITH LIBERATION WIRED FOR ACTION

Excitement motivates you. You have some very fast reflexes and can be drawn to high speed machines and the martial arts. Until you deal with issues around anger it may seem as if you are injury or accident or disaster prone. You can be brutally frank. At times you are fearless, headstrong, and show flashes of uncommon ability. You've a fighting spirit and exceptional energy for unusual causes. For better or worse your friends will play a decisive role in your destiny and fate.

You operate by your own rules. You can thrive on hard work. You do not easily submit to restraint. You can be excited by very aggressive styles of lovemaking. Sometimes you feel almost irresistible urges to change or break free from commitments.

TIP: Take safety precautions and then proceed with energized daring.

You're flamboyant and strong. You can achieve the unusual and the extraordinary. You can develop supernatural sexual prowess.

Mars Novile Pluto

MOTIVATIONS MUSE WITH CLEANSING

Your physical and psychological conditions are intertwined. When the chemistry is right you are superhuman and unstoppable. You have strong desires and physical needs and a fearless persistence and determination to get what you want. You are motivated by satisfaction. You can be quite willful and obsessive in the pursuit of pleasures. You can learn to be dynamic and courageous without being cruel, brutal, and sadistic. Be forceful and friendly and you can accomplish plenty. To get respect, learn to administer your authority fairly.

You can enjoy some vigorously intense love play and power plays and combine the two. You experience very powerful and passionate energies. Sexual energy exchanges will transform you, your life and your lifestyle. You are motivated by passion and deep commitment to people and causes."

nomadthethird

i am legendarily impractical and it says i should manage a buisness

Manage or start?

Because practical people can sometimes make terrible, terrible business people. You have to be somewhat oblivious to risk to get into business in the first place. Practical people a lot of times don't have the vision for business. Then again sometimes the ideas people need to step back and let others manage.

Last edited:

luka

you know, with the possible exception of zhao there is probably nobody here who is more of a sucker for nonsense than me. i want to belive everything. i like books like this
http://www.yeatsvision.com/
and this
http://wiredforbooks.org/eldridge/

(this reading is very funny! this man has so little sense of music its almost painful)

however....

You tend to be active, dynamic, mobile and assertive. You know that you're special and enjoy a charmed life. Intuition is your thing and you live by your own code, which is usually positive and life affirming. Competitive and flamboyant, you give people a strong and immediate impression of who you are. Timid and slow folk may find you overwhelming, rash and willful. You are more or less self-motivated.

You may or may not carry a vision of the future. If you do, it is your passion and inspiration that can make you the hub of the wheel and an inspiration to others. Once you are sufficiently inspired, you can accomplish virtually anything. On the contrary, when you are without a vision, an aspiration or a goal, you become a candidate for spontaneous combustion.

ok, good start. but then

You tend to be the practical sort: down to earth and concerned with material comfort and security. You favor "the real world." Inspirations, feelings and ideas don't mean so much to you as do practical applications, immediate ramifications and tangible results. Concrete facts are your thing. If you can't see it, smell it, hear it, feel it, taste it or touch it, you figure it isn't significant. Dreams and theoretical considerations might not mean much to you.

Being pragmatic, you don't usually take chances with your time, money, energy or your feelings. You tend to be dependable, although folks in the fast lane may find you a bit conservative and dull.

now, not only is this laughably off base, its in direct contradiction to what precedes it. now, if you have a whole litany of assertions, all contradicting each other you're bound to find some things which are spookily accurate, and neccessarily, some things which are utterly inaccurate.

It probably takes considerable effort for you to express yourself

but then again....

ou've some rapid power with words and numbers. Sometimes you're so excited that you can't keep still. You've a sharp tongue and mind and quick repartee. Debating, commenting, broadcasting and writing can all be suitable activities.

yeah, alright mate!

Last edited:

luka

while we're on this sort of topic, this week i have had recurring dreams about shitting myself. someone interpret this for me. its quite unpleasant. in the dream i am panicky and humilated about it.

("soiling and the anal-narcisisstic character")

Last edited:

nomadthethird

Wow, your reading really does sound completely bogus. WTF. Like the sentences most of them, the word combinations and adjective choices don't even make sense at all, let alone for you.

Re shitting dream, that's a weird one. I haven't had that one, but I have had the teeth shattering and falling out all at once dream, which Freud said was a castration anxiety dream. Which it can't be, because women are always already predicated on a lack (of phallus), hell some might even say there is no female subject.

I would probably guess that the shitting dream means you're afraid of letting go of something, in particular something that's embarassing or humiliating for you, or something that you've been holding in maybe? As in you've been anal retentive about something and it's being let loose. But that's only going on intuition and 0 years of training.

nomadthethird

I did notice a couple of my "planets" had those "start with a bunch of general qualities, then add a disclaimer at the end with the opposite qualities just in case" readings, so I ignored those. The rest seemed more focused, much more focused than yours.

nomadthethird

For about a year as a kid, I guess I was probably 5 or 6, I had a recurring nightmare that was in cartoon. It involved this shark, and a bunch of Hannah-Barberra (sp?) characters like that blue dog and Yogi Bear. The shark would chase me and the other characters around Yellowstone Park. It was scary. It was always more or less the same dream.

Then one night I dreamt that Yogi Bear and I finally realized that the shark was full of shit and really couldn't hurt anyone, so they just decided to get together and kill it. I woke up in a cold sweat feeling awesome and never dreamed about any of that again.