Wots Ur Starsign?

mixed_biscuits

The rules of thumb are, if they're

- argumentative, energetic: fire
- commonsensical, practical: earth
- a bit spaced-out: air
- difficult for me to feel a connection with and/or obstructive: water

luka

also water signs you'll always be hurting their feelings accidentally. they are very sensitive

luka

Now part of me wants to say Gemini but Geminis are usually of below average intelligence so I dunno. There's a sensitivity and girlishness but surely not enough to be a drippy water sign. It's a tricky one. Nothing is jumping out at me.

Libra until last month when they changed it all. So now I’m a Virgo apparently. I’ve been working hard to shift my personality to fit the mould, becoming more practical and grounded and stuff

luka

When it comes to the rational side of their relationship, Leo and Libra have a very nice way to support each other’s personalities and communicate. The sextile between their Suns usually makes it possible for them to respect each other, and help each other build stronger personalities, free of judgment of any kind. Their elements of Fire and Air fit perfectly and there is a passionate approach of Leo for every idea of Libra. Their communication is fast and inspiring, although sometimes hard to ground through constructive ideas if Libra doesn’t rely on its cold and rational relationship with Saturn.

The problem arises if Libra feels any sort of jealousy at their Leo partner for their sometimes unfounded confidence and that inner sense of security. The only way for Libra to learn how to feel confident as well is to accept this ability of Leo as the best part of their beautiful character. If Libra starts judging Leo, making assumptions on how their partner should behave but doesn’t, their mutual respect will fade and they will both miss the point of their relationship.

85%