Unfortunate names

Ulala

Awkward Woodward
I am in possession of the list of funny names. It is a vast thing that stretches to 15 sides of A4 and will doubtless crash Dissensus if I try to post it in full. I spoke to my dad about it and we concluded that our family (though largely my parents, bless 'em) have been collecting funny names for 17 years. We are great.

I'm unsure whether to split it into chunks or find somewhere to host it, so I'm sitting on it for now. I will deliberate and let you know. There are some fucking beauties in there, though, I'll tell you that for nowt. (Any hosting suggestions are welcome, incidentally; Dissensus apart, I've never posted anything online so am utterly clueless.)

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
scaled.php

viktorvaughn

How about Mustafa Kunt?

Parasol unit presents moving image works exploring ‘line’ from the 1970’s to the present day. Part one investigates geographical and political borders and boundaries, works include Francis Alÿs’ Painting/Retoque, 2008; Mona Hatoum’s Measures of Distance, 1988; On the stage, 2010 by Özlem Günyol & Mustafa Kunt and John Smith’s Flag Mountain, 2010. Continuing along this theme, part two introduces works shot on 16mm where line is used to explore space, time and the materiality of film. Works include Mirza & Butler’s, The Space Between, 2005; Len Lye’s Free Radicals, 1979 and Margaret Tait’s Colour Poems, 1974, the latter two works employ the experimental technique of scratched celluloid to heighten the visibility of the medium.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Are you undead? Do you enjoy chilling with a few bros, sinking some Buds, smoking a bit of dank and listening to Sublime? Have your mouldy joints given way after you tried to do push-ups with some chick sitting on your back? Then go to Zombro Physical Therapy today!

Last edited:

IdleRich

IdleRich
OK, I've been working as an exam invigilator. It's a very boring job. I spend most of the time looking at lists of student names looking for funny ones - I think that the pick of the bunch are Mohammad Salad (proudly accessorised with a Chelsea shirt - with M. Salad 9 on the back), Milan London, Ellie Gash and, probably my absolute favourite, Poppy Power.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
i think Ellie Gash wins by a nose. Nosegash would also be an unfortunate, if unlikely, surname. Maybe double-barrelled.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Poppy Power would be fully entitled to blame her parents in the event of ending up a smackhead, I think. Nominative determinism and that.

Ness Rowlah

Norwegian Wood
Sir Geoffrey Nice - prosecutor -http://www.guardian.co.uk/profile/geoffrey-nice
"led the prosecution in the trial of Slobodan Milosevic at the international tribunal for the former Yugoslavia in The Hague"

IdleRich

IdleRich
Just showed a sceptical friend the page for Randy Bumgardner and I notice he's now referring to himself as Randolph - possibly a reaction to pages like this. Anyway, on his page the "other searches" bit is quite interesting -

Viewers of this profile also viewed...

Fanny De Cock

Thomas Wanker

Garth Brownsword
Project Manager Buildings & Civils at...
Hammer Dong
QA Leader
Knut Minge
Software Tester at Espire
Harry Scrotum
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing...
Anus Khan
Acting Administrative Officer at...
Lisa Wank
Account Executive at Katz Media Group
Naomi Swallows
Fidelity National Title Sales Executive