The Apprentice

BareBones

wheezy
The best bits about that were a) they kept asking locals really loudly for 'a HOLY MAN'; 'can you tell us where we'd find a HOLY MAN'. Whichever one you think it relates to, Judaism or Islam are both huge Abrahamic faiths, you aren't really looking for a 'holy man', and b) the way they told Alan Sugar that a geezer had said a prayer to Allah over the chicken and Sir Alan bellowed "'OO!?", as though they'd told him someone said a prayer to Derek or Sheila, or someone else he'd never heard of, over it.

i liked that bit afterwards in the boardroom where an incredulous sir alan said "i'm surprised you didn't get a bloody priest to take the chicken's confession"

not watching this series though

DannyL

Wild Horses
I think all that stuff is edited out. There's no way you can be as rude as he is to people and not have blazing rows. I'd like to see unedited outakes.

STN

sou'wester
I think all that stuff is edited out. There's no way you can be as rude as he is to people and not have blazing rows. I'd like to see unedited outakes.

maybe, but despite the fact that they all claim to be hardnosed go-getters, most of them wouldn't say boo to a goose, which is why they end up begging a receptionist for a car-cleaning contract.

STN

sou'wester
be careful, my sister was attacked by a goose once. i don't think she said boo to it, i think it wanted to eat the kitkat she was holding, but even so...

don_quixote

Trent End
haha on the second part "can you find out, what, chavs, (what) dogs they have? and not just bling chavs, y'know, just general working class"

rory laing was unbelievably bad

josef k.

Dangerous Mystagogue
cufflinks, you say?

also... the amount of noise in this show.

they should all be really quiet, like indians in a pow-wow. and then every five minutes, someone should say something like: "Time"

And then the others all think for a while. And then someone else says something like: "Fun"

STN

sou'wester
Anyone else enjoy Alan Sugar's weird echo of Tabby Cat Kelly? "Find some other way to express yourself..."