Books with life-changing qualities

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
is it about bedset sex whilst listening to indietronica in rentier mafia towns in 2050?

you know i was thinking about this last night on the bog whilst shitting into the ground and it's like this lacan thing, you know, this is why literature buffs can never judge their meat properly you know? It's like the almanci's (turkish migrants living in Germany) coming here and moaning that the quality of meat is shit. sometimes you gotta just take it you know? If you analyse things too much then you turn into a frigid shrivelled cock cunt like me. the thing is I can far dwarf lacan but he was already destroying his self. I've destroyed myself. the bubbly girl from Leamington spa or boy from Madonhead, i just can't. it's important to always be one step ahead of these psychoanalysts. otherwise they'll turn you into a resigned apathetic tory. Actually this is why Nietzsche should be resisted, but not in the way of the last man, but the impersonal collectivity that destroys the concept of transvaluation. how can the supra-human exist when the anti-human agenda is real?