more Daily Mail absurdities

crackerjack

Interestingly, if you click on the Janet Street Porter quote in the middle of that page - which looks like a retort to Moir's shitscreed - it comes up with 'Bad Request'

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Mail on Sunday's headline today was about how Britain has 'gone halal' - by STEALTH! It's funny seeing them quoting some supposed outrage by some supposed animalrightscampaigners over this...under any other circumstance animalrightscampaigners would be crazypinkohippies and probably borderline terrorists in their own right

Meanwhile another paper (Sunday Times, I think) announced "Pope wrong to dismiss Britain as a secular society, says Cameron" - hey, we're not secular, we're all observant Muslims! Don't you people read the papers?!?!?

IdleRich

IdleRich
He was at All Souls - which I only realised relatively recently is the elite Oxford College. To get there you have to be at one of the other colleges and be put forward for a load of extra exams, which, if you pass them, allow you to pass through the hallowed portal. He is the best of the best apparently. Makes you think doesn't it?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
He was at All Souls - which I only realised relatively recently is the elite Oxford College. To get there you have to be at one of the other colleges and be put forward for a load of extra exams, which, if you pass them, allow you to pass through the hallowed portal. He is the best of the best apparently. Makes you think doesn't it?

Should be called All Our Souls college.