well, do you?

• Total voters

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
This is a difficult decision but when pressed I'm gonna have to say dogs. Their blind adoration is impossible to refuse.

polystyle

Cats . Allergic to 'em but still love 'em.
Mostly take care of themselves ( within reason ),
don't beg ( usually ),
no *hit on the floor, sidewalk, walkway, street, town , city etc.

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
I'm definitely a cat person.

Although my girlfriend's kind of talked me round to the merits of sheepdogs like border collies ie dogs that have been bred to be intelligent and do a job rather than to kill things or look stupid or both.

mms

sometimes
Cats are evil, i have proof of evil cats from this documentary from japan i found on youtube

elgato

I just dont know
Cats are evil, i have proof of evil cats from this documentary from japan i found on youtube

lol

surely proof, if anything, of how impressive cats can be. a dog would simply be too stupid to achieve such things

that film looks absolutely amazing though, need to link that!

Last edited:

Pestario

tell your friends
I'm definitely a cat person.

Although my girlfriend's kind of talked me round to the merits of sheepdogs like border collies ie dogs that have been bred to be intelligent and do a job rather than to kill things or look stupid or both.

This proves that dogs are better because they CAN be helpful. Have you seen a cat help humanity? No, they climb up trees until they're stuck.

EDIT: I don't judge animals by their worth to humans. I love dogs, even useless ones.

elgato

I just dont know
This proves that dogs are better because they CAN be helpful.

fascist!

why don't we just enslave all of the beasts of the earth to our every whim? huh?!

whats next? monkeys in waistcoats to sell tea?!

i ask you

god bless cats and their indignant liberty in an anthropocentric world

elgato

I just dont know
i think its also appropriate to consider the broader families

dogs - jackals, foxes, wolves, raccoon dogs - pathetic

compare and contrast with magnificent tigers, lions, jaguars, cheetahs, pumas, lynx, even bloody margays

come off it

mms

sometimes
you can't call wolves or foxes pathetic.

i tell you what though, dogs have got a bad press, people have terrible taste in dogs, they have those horrible retarded miss breeds which are like little fur covered hams with teeth and can hardly walk.
i went round my friends the other day and he had a little chocolate brown greyhound, lovely intelligent thing, thats a proper dog.