well, do you?

• Total voters

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
They’re not as common across your side of the pond. Mad prey drive so 2 walks daily, dug up part of next door’s garden arrangement but he knows when to ease off and nap now

The Dudes discovered ratting here and my hope is a new range of American ratting terriers are about to hit the world as vast fleets of Jack Russells bound across your nation from sea to shining sea

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
5phzlb.jpg

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
cats are very cheerful. what i liked so much about the island of cyprus is that it is full of cats. cats are everywhere and their fur shines with brilliancy, they are well fed and taken care of, they belong to everybody and to nobody. i feel that they can temporarily even if it is very short intervene and snap a person out of its daily struggle or stressful situation. i would even see the biggest and strongest of russian gangsters smile like a child when a cat would hop on their lap.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
cats are very cheerful. what i liked so much about the island of cyprus is that it is full of cats. cats are everywhere and their fur shines with brilliancy, they are well fed and taken care of, they belong to everybody and to nobody. i feel that they can temporarily even if it is very short intervene and snap a person out of its daily struggle or stressful situation. i would even see the biggest and strongest of russian gangsters smile like a child when a cat would hop on their lap.
Skinny feral cats with big ears live all over the eastern Med, I've found - you can imagine them being there thousands of years ago. On a trip to Istanbul years ago I learned that the city authorities catch feral cats (and dogs too), spay them, chip them, feed them and treat them for parasites, give them vaccines and maybe some vitamin shots or whatever, and then just put them back. So you've got all these animals that nobody actually owns, just milling around, generally healthy and friendly, and sort of politely mugging you for leftovers if you're eating outside, like collective pets.