erotic (?) record covers??

IdleRich

IdleRich
"That's the one. Now I can make it my screensaver.
Just to make it clear, I do not find that picture erotic.

"In all fairness, she's naked but there's nothing explicitly 'erotic' going on. The dude with the semi-Mohawk hairdo is even gesturing to the other dude, not the girl."
Well, it's based on this right?

Manet_Dejeuner_sur_lherbe.jpg

I guess the story for the original is that the woman is a prostitute right? Makes it more controversial I guess.

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
@Tea Not necessarily. Remember that D'Angelo video from the 90s? I remember liking that quite a bit. Good lord he was attractive. And he wrote that awesome triple entendre song about brown sugar.

I can't find any fully nude male album covers. There's Peter Frampton "I'm In You" on the google image search, which is not nude. That's all I can find besides this:

album-cover-crap-92_lpcoverlover_com.jpg

She is pretty:

album-cover-crap-102_lpcoverlover_com2.jpg

nomadthethird

I know some people are not even a teensy bit gay, but if you look at this guy and say "ewww", I don't care what orientation you are, I'm going to call you a liar.

dangelo.jpg

CHAOTROPIC

on account
Haha Mr Tea!!

This one is hotter than a popeyed horse pissing* itself in fear ...

twovirgins-pretentious-gal-.jpg

... but not by much.

*EDIT: I just realised it's love piss. It was probably reading this thread.

STN

sou'wester
Well, you bunch of pervs, since D'Angelo and Country Life are already taken, here's my contribution (is there an emoticon for snorting rabidly while rubbing your thighs?)

61l68U5zypL.jpg

zhao

there are no accidents
but maybe a distinction should be made between "erotic" and "tacky displays of sexual imagery"

nomadthethird

I'm glad the trend of pulling your thong so far up your ass that you could digest it is over.

Also if you want non-tacky sexual images the music industry is probably not the right venue for you.

slye

Allied Heights
Almost the entire Ohio Players catalog qualifies, but there's no getting around this one from the post Westbound era:

o14523.jpg

Also, what about Prince?

prince-lovesexy-gal.jpg

slye

Allied Heights
Also this one:

Lovesensi.jpg

Which I always took to be a parody of the previous Prince one, Lovesexy, and thus cracked me up.

nomadthethird

Also, what about Prince?

Not that he isn't obviously a world class perv so I shouldn't be surprised, but I find the juxtaposition of flower=>vagina innuendo with a tiny little man posing like a pin-up rather confusing and ultimately a little disturbing. All this and he's legendary for getting laid left and right...