erotic (?) record covers??

IdleRich

IdleRich
What this one?

Zebras%20-%20Paradise%20garage.jpg

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
What's that one of the big-haired black chick on the crapper, holding a shoe?

Yeah, that one.

scottdisco

rip this joint please
thevertigoofblissyi0.jpg

i'm pretty sure there's some rock band - contemporary British indie-rock IIRC - that have quite a nice piece on their album cover of a bloke eating a woman out.

but i can't remember who and may be making this up. i want to say it's perhaps a little bit like, say, the poster artwork for the film Jade, except the woman is looking at the viewer.

41VMN66EQCL._SL500.jpg

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Something like that. It was a big sex scandal! Now a "classic" album cover.

In all fairness, she's naked but there's nothing explicitly 'erotic' going on. The dude with the semi-Mohawk hairdo is even gesturing to the other dude, not the girl.

Nirvana had an album with a naked baby on the front, OMG!!!11

Also, one of the naked little girls on Zeppelin's Houses Of The Holy is said to be Sam Fox, fact fans.

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
Either Craner is particularly horny at the moment, or he has already played this game several times in his head, or both. Because it's clear this is not his first go at this.

nomadthethird

In all fairness, she's naked but there's nothing explicitly 'erotic' going on. The dude with the semi-Mohawk hairdo is even gesturing to the other dude, not the girl.

but ZOMG naked women are immoral, they arouse the senses and fan the flames of the fiery brimstone in your soul

craner

Beast of Burden
Well, all of these covers are pretty gross in some way, aren't they? A kind of distorted or over-amplified or silly 'sexiness' that usually isn't sexy at all (but occasionally is)...That's sort of what I got from the thread title anyway. That Electric Ladyland cover always makes me feel nauseous. Whereas, I love the Bow Wow Wow but not because I fancy 13 year girls.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
On a cunnilingus-themed album cover tip, there's this '90s metal classic:

5699.jpg

and this gem, which I just found on a blog post about (what else?) awful album covers:

5PoohManMCPoohFunkyAsIWannaBe.jpg

To even things up a bit, here's Number 1 from the same list:

1richardandwillieventriliquistdummi.jpg

craner

Beast of Burden
Either Craner is particularly horny at the moment, or he has already played this game several times in his head, or both. Because it's clear this is not his first go at this.

Ha ha, no, I do just have a lot of random pop silliness in my head. Like I was saying, it's not that I find any of these covers particularly arousing. I mean, Hardcore by Lil' Kim?? C'mon. That's a hilarious album cover but it's about as sexy as a night out with Millie and Latoya Jackson.

nomadthethird

Well, all of these covers are pretty gross in some way, aren't they? A kind of distorted or over-amplified or silly 'sexiness' that usually isn't sexy at all (but occasionally is)...That's sort of what I got from the thread title anyway. That Electric Ladyland cover always makes me feel nauseous. Whereas, I love the Bow Wow Wow but not because I fancy 13 year girls.

Was J/K...

But I really don't like those 40s covers, something about the haircuts is libido dampening. Perhaps it is because they are reminiscent of my grandmothers?

Edit: Jeez I hoped somebody flagged this NSFW.