i saw this is in a shop the other day..

R-774108-1242124021.jpeg

not really erotic but still.

this on the other hand..

519-1.jpg

(no pervert ting. well, maybe a bit)

IdleRich

IdleRich
Hmm, found an alternate cover for that one, looks as though it's getting the same kind of message across

dapadre.jpg

Wonder if the film is any good.
Though come to think of it maybe using a film score is cheating for this purpose.

IdleRich

IdleRich
"Good Lord, Rich."
I had this weird feeling you would like that one (assuming that's what Good Lord means in this context). Anyway, I just looked up the plot on imdb:

A handsome Italian businessman is trying to procure some land and some financing for a project from a wealthy contessa (Irene Papas). He sleeps with the woman and thinks he has sealed the deal, but then she insists that he marry her demented teenage daughter (Teresa Anne Savoy). He hatches an elaborate scheme to get out of the marriage: he is going to have the girl kidnapped and raped so he can claim she is not a virgin and have the marriage annulled (did I mention this is a COMEDY?!).
This is pretty disturbing stuff frankly, but not because of the kidnapping and rape scheme (which pretty quickly goes awry). It may not seem to exactly be every middle-aged man's worst nightmare to have to marry a sexy teenager--and the then eighteen-year-old Savoy was definitely a sexy teenager. However, her character literally has the mentality of a two year old throughout most of the movie--she sucks on the protagonist's thumb and cries when he takes it away, she giggles and squirms while he gives her a bath, etc. Of course, she doesn't consistently act infantile--at times she seems seductive or even nymphomaniacal, and he eventually falls for her. If you take this purely as an absurdist comedy, it's pretty harmless I guess. But if it's meant to be erotic, it's pretty damn disturbing unless you have some weird thing for female "adult babies". (I mean if you like your wife or girlfriend to act like an 18-year-old schoolgirl, that's a little kinky. If you're actually dating an 18 year old, well, that's certainly not illegal. But if you have an eighteen-year-old girlfriend and you like her to pretend like she's two, I'd say you have some serious problems. . .)