bnp advertising campaign

swears

preppy-kei
We get a BNP flyer through the door, so I stick it to the fridge for the lulz. Then of course my mate's Guardian-reading parents drop by...

crackerjack

I assumed this was going to be about this story instead....

Oh sod it, can't find the story now. Anyway, Swears, there's a very good chance the leaflet you have stuck to your door depicts five groups of non-existent BNP supporters, most of whom aren't even British and the only one who is (a Scots guardsman) has come out and said he'd never vote for "those scum".

They bought the images for cheap from an agency and then attributed BNP-happy quotes to them.

Edit: it's here

scottdisco

rip this joint please
nice one, Satan!

though i have to say i was very amused by BBR and Swears' anecdote :D

getting very worried now, got a real bad feeling Griffin is going to get in in the North West. RESPECT not turning out and urging a Green vote will not pick up too many after all.

and fuck the cunts got 8% last time round in Yorkshire, you can only see that increasing :eek:

swears

preppy-kei
I assumed this was going to be about this story instead....

Oh sod it, can't find the story now. Anyway, Swears, there's a very good chance the leaflet you have stuck to your door depicts five groups of non-existent BNP supporters, most of whom aren't even British and the only one who is (a Scots guardsman) has come out and said he'd never vote for "those scum".

They bought the images for cheap from an agency and then attributed BNP-happy quotes to them.

Edit: it's here

Yes, it is a very creepy piece of work, I was thinking they were blatantly stock photos. There's also a little photo of some "muslims" standing around looking a bit shifty waiting to "swamp" our country from Turkey.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
If any Turks feel like swamping my neck of the woods, I'll lay out a fucking red carpet for them. What I wouldn't give for an ocakbasi and a decent Turkish bakery within staggering distance...

mms

sometimes
erm aren't soldiers rights protected by the european act of human rights. so if that's applied then soldiers should get the right equipment, aren't the bnp against the european human rights act too?