The Junior Spesh Thread

Elijah

Butterz
http://juniorspesh.blogspot.com

This blog is dedicated to anything about Fried Chicken. It started up in a discussion on Grimeforum where I claimed Junior Spesh by Red Hot Entertainment was one of Grimes best songs ever.

On the team sharing our Fried Chicken experiences we have Myself, Dan Hancox (who is responsible for it taking off), Bok Bok & Manara, Oneman, Boomnoise, Slackk and others. If you think you could share with us a Fried chicken tale, along with some pictures and or video, please PM me so we can add you in.

Check it out, and Ill update it when someone does a post.

nomos

Administrator
pep- paaaaaaah

this is something i really think i can get behind and want to be a part of. just need to find some chicken....

mos dan

fact music
pep- paaaaaaah

this is something i really think i can get behind and want to be a part of. just need to find some chicken....

a canadian chicken review would be good! we have a couple of american - and one mexican - write-up already, it's interesting to get reviews from a bit further afield.

nochexxx

harco pronting
http://juniorspesh.blogspot.com

This blog is dedicated to anything about Fried Chicken. It started up in a discussion on Grimeforum where I claimed Junior Spesh by Red Hot Entertainment was one of Grimes best songs ever.

On the team sharing our Fried Chicken experiences we have Myself, Dan Hancox (who is responsible for it taking off), Bok Bok & Manara, Oneman, Boomnoise, Slackk and others. If you think you could share with us a Fried chicken tale, along with some pictures and or video, please PM me so we can add you in.

Check it out, and Ill update it when someone does a post.

excellent!! your site looks well spesh! look forward to watching this when i have spare minutes. i love that track as well. any idea if it has ever been released? it's really about time this was pressed proper.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Is there Popeyes Chicken and Biscuits (now Popeyes Chicken and Seafood) in London? It's a much better alternative to KFC for when you're feeling rich. Good sides, and once you've had biscuits with your fried chicken you'll never go back. Curious lack of apostrophe in the name.

popeyes.jpg

scottdisco

rip this joint please
Popeyes are definitely one of the best things about your side of the pond Sickboy :)

don't think they're over here, no.

i am going to check out KFC's Big Daddy Burger after being inspired by this excellent blog.

when the Commonwealth Games was hosted in Manchester in the early years of this decade, i remember often seeing some athletes from certain of the African nations in the local chicken joints in downtown Manchester and wondering how good that was for them. they never bothered to take their tracksuits off, which i respected, fuck this tie and shirt lark.

powerpill

they look like scones... interesting. i am so hungry after reading that blog. pay day tomorrow - KF for dinner and a Sams for drunken late night snack (best chicken burger in London. £2 for 2 burgers and 2 fries)

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Yeah, they are basically scones.

Wikipedia said:
In American English, a "biscuit" is a small bread made with baking powder or baking soda as a leavening agent rather than yeast. Biscuits, soda breads, and corn bread, among others, are often referred to collectively as "quick breads" to indicate that they do not need time to rise before baking. Biscuits have a firm browned crust and a soft interior, similar to British scones or the bannock from the Shetland Isles.