The cutting edge of retro

scottdisco

rip this joint please
- bloody big spider at 2'41"

Cobretti FTW with that list.

Big Break, blow me

my goodness The Word, remember in the clips to the Lemonheads doing Robinson, that girl with the Docs (IIRC) moshing out

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
(darkside of early 90s retro)

boom bap hip hop, dj premiere, early wu-tang
bad industrial - pretty hate machine, mind is a terrible thing to taste

god i might even be fashionable this year. how horrid.

Lichen

Shirts with this fucker on them:

fidodido1.jpg

Pills with that fucker on them.

STN

sou'wester
virtuoso scratching
those wretched Headz compilations on Mo Wax
escape from samsara
the ubiquity of monkeys in design

cobretti

[-] :: [-] ~ [-] :: [-]
Gonna be a fucker when the late 90s is fashionable again, and we have to endure Jurassic 5/Endtroducing/Fatboy Slim nostalgia :rolleyes:

BareBones

wheezy
Alien War at trocadero
eclipse / spliffy clothes
TFI fucking friday
the girly show (is that what it was called?)
curtains with undercuts

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
If you were a little man like me at the time:

The popular idea that you could make a great cartoon by just making all the main characters some sort of animal:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Samurai Pizza Cats, Biker Mice From Mars, Street Sharks, etc.

This was also reflected in the mascots of brands at the time: Slush Puppy, Chester Cheetah, Toucan Sam, etc.

Jawbreakers

La Gear Trainers

Nerf anything

STN

sou'wester
I remember the cool people at university being into these.

the prosecution rests.

Cynthia Crawford (was that her name?) I remember pretending to think she was 'well fit' when in reality I was too young to think women were anything other than a nuisance.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Developments in highly advanced water weaponry courtesy of Super Soaker, introducing pump action reloads, mini-gun styled multi-nozzles with multiple triggers activating different pressure gauges, tanks strapped together as a backpack for maximizing waterpower.

alex

Do not read this.
alright for some, my mum didnt believe in buying me anything good, so i had to deal with the crappy woolworths own one what pissed leaks like it was made of paper. not cool for a 8 yr old, i can assure.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Developments in highly advanced water weaponry courtesy of Super Soaker, introducing pump action reloads, mini-gun styled multi-nozzles with multiple triggers activating different pressure gauges, tanks strapped together as a backpack for maximizing waterpower.

Yes. It was like an arms race, or something. Mutually Assured Saturation.