The madness of Mel

crackerjack

In keeping with the spirit of the Express/Mail threads, here's one for Ms Philips.

I know the madness of Mel isn't news, but the election of Obama has tipped her so far over the edge that it's worth collecting the worst examples, because there are quite a lot of people who still take her seriously.

This one is just...wow!

(I've posted the whole thing just so you don't have to boost her traffic)

Having previously declared that America is ‘no longer a Christian nation’ – to be precise:

... At least not just. We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, and a Buddhist nation, and a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers...

Obama has now announced, on the eve of his pilgrimage to make obeisance to the entire Islamic world, that the US can be seen as a Muslim country:

‘And one of the points I want to make is, is that if you actually took the number of Muslim Americans, we’d be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world,’ Mr. Obama said.

Uh? Here are some statistics of the number and percentage of Muslims in various countries:

(long list of countries with lots of Muslims)

Just what planet is this US President on? Or is this not a statement but an aspiration?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I thought this thread was going to be about Mel Gibson. I'd love to see him and Melanie go head-to-head. :)

craner

Beast of Burden
It's a shame, though, because she is obviously a highly intelligent woman, but she is just, well...mad.

crackerjack

I thought this thread was going to be about Mel Gibson. I'd love to see him and Melanie go head-to-head. :)

Oh, we can make a contest out of it if you like, Mel P's Eurabia scaremongering vs Mel G's paleo Catholic anti-semitism. The money quote would be one of him calling her sugar tits.

jenks

thread death
She attended an education conference that I went to once. She wandered around asking teachers very pointed questions and then got the hump when no-one would speak to her at dinner.

She seemed to almost physically exude disapproval for our mad liberal ideas for education - reduced testing, more trust in teachers - all that Maoist stuff!

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
I for one welcome her hysterical carping madness.

I wonder what 'the gay agenda' is.

one of the comments: "I can believe it. My niece's state schooling was ruined by political correctness — for example, at age 7, being asked to do a project on the life and music of Bob Marley (who'd been dead for 20 years) when she and most of her peers liked the Spice Girls."

Last edited:

john eden

male pale and stale
As a self-confessed anarchist dedicated to destroying all social norms, but especially sexual ones, I'm disappointed that after 4 years in a multicultural liberal effette school in STOKE NEWINGTON that my daughter has only learned about gayness from asking questions about why her best mate has two Mums.

I shall be writing a stiff letter of complaint to the Hackney Council's subcontracted lackeys The Learning Trust.

crackerjack

She's also extremely concerned about the rise of Islamisation:

Britain is even now sleepwalking into Islamisation … the steady Islamisation of British public life … the universities are steadily being Islamised … the increasing Islamisation of the police … British public life is progressively being Islamised …

Are these people one and the same?

john eden

male pale and stale
It's yer liberal elite - they are dedicated to undermining everything and so embrace yer gays and yer gay hating islamists at the same time out of a warped sense of "equality".

Sectionfive

bandwagon house
As the opening post was on Obama's election here's the follow up

America goes into the darkness

The greatest satisfaction today over the re-election of Obama is not being felt in the Democratic Party. It is not being felt among the media, who are no longer objective observers but have turned instead into corrupt partisans who ruthlessly censored the truth about Obama and helped peddle his demonising propaganda about his opponent. It is not being felt among the gloating, drooling decadents of the western left who now scent a great blood-letting of all who dare defy their secular inquisition. No, the greatest satisfaction is surely being felt in Iran.

With four more years of Obama in the White House, Iran can now be sure that it will be able to complete its infernal construction of a genocide bomb to use against the Jews and the west. World War Three has now come a lot closer.

It is said that, with likely gridlock in Congress over domestic issues, Obama will concentrate on foreign policy. We should all shudder. So far, Obama has empowered Iran to destabilise the region; supported Islamist takeovers in Egypt and Libya; is backing al Qaeda affiliates in Syria; refused to come to the aid of Americans being attacked by al Qaeda in Benghazi as a result of which four American officials were murdered; and hung Israel out to dry against its genocidal Palestinian attackers.

A report last month that Obama was secretly negotiating with the Iranian regime took on an even more incendiary aspect a few days ago with a claim that these negotiations were being led by his close friend and adviser, Valerie Jarrett.

If Jarrett was indeed involved, that should strike a deep chill into anyone who has not joined the lemming-like leap over the edge of the western cliff. For Iranian-born Jarrett – who Obama has admitted he consults before he takes any decision and who has been said to act as his ‘spine’ -- is a far-leftist with roots deep in the corrupt Chicago Democratic machine. Indeed, Jarrett has been credited with originally smoothing Obama’s entry into Chicago’s political elite, and is now said to be – despite her controversial background -- the most influential person in his circle.

There have also been claims that she advised Obama against killing Osama bin Laden, which although unsubstantiated are all too credible. If this wholly ill-equipped and sinister individual really has been leading secret negotiations with Iran – raising the fear that far from preventing Iranian nuclear terrorism Obama intends to allow the regime a face saving compromise under cover of which it will finish building its nuclear weapon – then Obama’s perfidy against the west really is as bad as some of us feared from the start.

Four years ago, America put into the White House a sulky narcissist with an unbroken history of involvement in thuggish, corrupt, far-left, black power, Jew-bashing, west-hating politics. In his autobiography, Obama himself described his mentor, the communist agitator Frank Marshall Davis, as being a promoter of black power; in 1995 Obama went on the Million Man March organised by the black power activist and radical antisemite Louis Farrakhan; for twenty years, Obama belonged to a church whose pastor, Jremiah Wright, peddled antisemitic conspiracy theories, denounced black assimilation into white society and in June 2009 claimed that Jews were controlling Obama and were preventing Wright from talking to him.

Obama’s agenda has been crystal clear from the get-go: to increase the power of the state over the citizen at home, and to neutralise American power abroad. Four more years of this and he’ll almost certainly have succeeded. The impact upon western security could be cataclysmic.

Britain and the Europeans love Obama because they think he will end American exceptionalism and turn the US into a pale shadow of themselves. What they don’t realise is that, all but lobotomised by consumerist rights, state dependency, victim culture, sentimentality, post-religion, post-nationalism and post-Holocaust and Empire guilt, Britain and Europe are themselves fast going down the civilisational tubes.

Romney lost because he refused to provide an alternative to any of this for fear of being labelled a warmonger, flint-heart or social reactionary. He refused to engage with any of the issues that made this Presidential election so truly momentous. Up against the bullying of the totalitarian left, he ran for cover. He played safe, and as a result only advertised his own weakness and dishonesty. Well, voters can smell inconsistency from a mile away; they call it untrustworthiness, and they are right.

Romney lost because, like Britain’s Conservative Party, the Republicans just don’t understand that America and the west are being consumed by a culture war. In their cowardice and moral confusion, they all attempt to appease the enemies within. And from without, the Islamic enemies of civilisation stand poised to occupy the void.

With the re-election of Obama, America now threatens to lead the west into a terrifying darkness.