weed food

zhao

there are no accidents
this will be a short thread because the subject can be summed up with: everything is amazing.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
great idea Zhao!

from Sickboy's manor, note the weed leaf symbol (dishes especially recommended for cannabis users) on the menu from the wondrous Dangerous Dans

Mother of balls! Those burgers are enormous! How do you even eat those things?
I have to say, I've never even heard of this place before - though it is in the east end and those aren't really my stomping grounds.

Will investigate. Possibly this weekend. Possibly under the influence of marijuana if necessary. I'm not sure how else one would tackle food like that.

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Potato wedges. Not chips, wedges.
Also, rather weirdly the only times I seem to get the craving for a kebab at the end of a late night is when I've been smoking as well as drinking. Not hugely keen on them usually.

I'm not going to try and pretend to be an expert on this however, as I don't do it often.

sufi

lala
camel-milk chocolate

By Tamara Walid DUBAI (Reuters) - Dubai's Al Nassma, the world's first brand of chocolate made with camels' milk, plans to expand into new Arab markets, Europe, Japan and the United States, its general manager said Tuesday.

Martin Van Almsick said the United Arab Emirates company planned to enter Saudi Arabia first, followed by Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait and the United States within the next few months.

The company plans to enter the Saudi market in a month through a partnership with a Jeddah-based distributor, said Van Almsick, adding the company plans to deliver the first ton of chocolates to Saudi Arabia soon.

Al Nassma is also in talks with British department store Harrods and San Francisco's Chocolate Covered to sell its products.

Al Nassma was formally established in October last year and aims to produce 100 tons of premium camels' milk chocolate a year.

In partnership with Austrian chocolate maker Manner, Al Nassma manufactures the end product at its Dubai facility.

With 3,000 camels on its Dubai farm, the company sells chocolates through its farm-attached store as well as in luxury hotels and private airlines. It plans to launch an online shopping facility within a month, Van Almsick said. The farm is controlled by the Dubai government.

The company is set to open its second store in the UAE in one of Dubai's large malls and is in talks with mall operator Majid Al Futtaim and others, he said.

"We aim to be the Godiva of the Middle East," Van Almsick said in an interview. "It's a luxury product, so we will never be in supermarkets. The plan is to be in one mall in each UAE city."

Al Nassma is also looking at the possibility of setting up a store in Japan, where demand for the product is high, he said.

All chocolates are produced without preservatives or chemical additives with a range of locally popular spices, nuts and honey, the company says.

Camel milk contains five times more vitamin C than cow milk, less fat, less lactose and more insulin, making it a good option for diabetics and the lactose intolerant, Van Almsick said.
from the internet so it must be true
http://www.reuters.com/article/oddl...0090721?feedType=RSS&feedName=oddlyEnoughNews

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Not sure, may've even been Tescos.

But that rush of raspberriness...fuck, when you're stoned, that's the best thing in the world right there. Orgasmic.

sufi

lala
i had 3 snickers bars last night. three.

800px-PistHalva.jpg

i am victimised by sesame halwa

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I'm not really big on halva, it just tastes too much like tahini for my likes. But shops that sell it usually sell baklava as well, so that's OK.

routes

we can delay.ay.ay...
my friend made me this the other day, all whizzed up in a blender:

2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
a banana
2 glasses of tropical juice
a handful of frozen berries (they act like ice cubes!)
a couple of extra ice cubes
tablespoon of honey

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
I got this text message from my bf last night:

went to coney island and ate 2 hotdogs, a corndog, bacon-cheese fries, a mozzarepa, and funnel cake. plus 4 coronas.

pajbre

on the blending tip, throw in:

*hemp milk
*banana
*raw cacao powder
*raw cacao nibs
*almond butter
*agave
*cinnamon

if one is feeling ambitious, the sweet potato smoothie. it tastes like frosty pumpkin pie in shake form:

*carrot juice
*sweet potato juice/a few sliced of frozen sweet potato
*avocado
*agave
*allspice/cinnamon

martin

----
Can't we just feed all weedheads arsenic, and be done with it?

Best description of tokers I ever heard - "Ayn Rand meets My Little Pony"