petergunn

plywood violin
reality show 'The Hills' on MTV. oh dear

200808_Whitney-Port-good-face.jpg

Whitney Port.

a face you'd never get tired slapping...

gumdrops

you know what, that new vorderman replacement on countdown is alright. cant be bothered to find a pic of her but she does wear some flattering outfits.

petergunn

plywood violin
nicki minaj

nicky.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:

scottdisco

rip this joint please
SNN2103XX_380_535135a.jpg

outside Tea.

now.
;)

incidentally this is of interest only to my beloved fellow cask ale fan Tea i'd imagine (OT, sorry) but did you know that the cask Boddington's (not that it's a particularly brilliant bitter by any stretch) is still brewed in Mcr? under license to my local family brewer Hydes.

the keg stuff is brewed in Wales and Preston IIRC. i believe the only places you get 'proper' Boddington's these days are around Mcr and for some reason the coast around Blackpool is a hotbed of it.

(British actress Melanie Sykes famously made her name fronting TV ads for a Mancunian beer in the mid 90s.)

Client Eastwood

SNN2103XX_380_535135a.jpg

outside Tea.

now.
;)

incidentally this is of interest only to my beloved fellow cask ale fan Tea i'd imagine (OT, sorry) but did you know that the cask Boddington's (not that it's a particularly brilliant bitter by any stretch) is still brewed in Mcr? under license to my local family brewer Hydes.

the keg stuff is brewed in Wales and Preston IIRC. i believe the only places you get 'proper' Boddington's these days are around Mcr and for some reason the coast around Blackpool is a hotbed of it.

(British actress Melanie Sykes famously made her name fronting TV ads for a Mancunian beer in the mid 90s.)

She's still hot. Her recent Churchill ad is rubbish but this Boddies one still makes me laugh.

scottdisco

rip this joint please
go for it Sufi, Nomad and i have certainly put a fair few blokes on the Middle-school thread.

you know M Sykes' sis?

wow.

cool.

scottdisco

rip this joint please
Idris Elba and coffee (well it could be gin for all i know but hey)

stringer-bell.jpg

guy has a very nice bod, there's a scene in about se2 of The Wire where he gets it on w D'Angelo Barksdale's baby-momma