PeteUM

It's all grist
Bloke I know used to be a gopher for the TV production company that did that Des & Mel show. Think bringing Melanie Sykes a cup of tea every day would have engendered terminal hapless dude syndrome in me but he got through it somehow.

scottdisco

rip this joint please
^ Pete and Danny - i'm impressed.

unfaithful%20SPLASH.jpg

Olivier Martinez and Diane Lane, sexy shot

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Have I interrupted an episode of Aryan Idol?

Sherilyn Fenn...nice

Melanie Sykes was far more attractive in those adverts, before her somewhat bland personality was unveiled.

zhao

there are no accidents
some of the hottest women i've so far encountered on my limited travels were in Slovenia. it's that Balkan, Russian high cheekbones, mixed with european... i call the look Goth Naturale -- jet black hair, pale skin... perfect 11s just strolling down the street. and didn't even go into the Balkans at all... have heard incredible things.

and i bet there are some incredible Sami (who sometimes look almost Mongolian) and Euro mixtures in Finland... but don't know any examples?

but speaking of Aryan Idol:

j2.jpg

j3.jpg

:)

zhao

there are no accidents
edit: this is what she'll look like if she sees this thread :D

j1.jpg

disclaimer: they gave her weird clothes on this day, she never wears hoop earrings like that, and i don't know about the lipstick color...

Last edited:

petergunn

plywood violin
Ha nice

Madonna :: Lady Gaga
as
Lil Kim :: Nicki Minaj

image wise, for sure...

looks wise, from her og hoodrat unplucked eyebrows phase to her latterday diana ross plastic surgery diaster phase, lil kim has never been above a 6.5 (well, she was an 7 on the cover of hardcore where you can see her mound)

hardcore04.jpg

besides that only gay dudes and other girls ever thought she was hot...

but, minaj, the combo of bangs and (real) boobs is slaying me... as a rapper, she is like a female lil wayne ripoff (gone thru a gossip girls blender), but whatevs...

Immryr

yeah zhao, i was in slovenia last year and i thought the same thing. it's like everyone there is beautiful.

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
Aryan Idol

She looks exactly, exactly like a girl I know named Theresa. It's uncanny.

Lil Kim was better looking before all the surgery but I agree, I never found her that attractive, I just thought she was a good performer.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Michelle 'Zoe from 'Stenders' Ryan, as seen on Doctor Who (I was channel-surfing, OK?) earlier this evening:

MichelleRyan_04.jpg

Shades of Liv Tyler and Eva Green in some photos (OK, not so much that one, but do an image search and you'll see what I mean). Only cockney. And, in that photo, in a Hurleyesque dress.

The man from Dissensus says "Yes".

scottdisco

rip this joint please
i pretty much fancy probably at least three of the current 'stenders cast.

that's just wrong :slanted:

i know, i know it is

actress Marlyne Afflack (The Wire etc) has, well, i'll shut up

kings26.jpg

those lips! god kissable dies dies dies dies flails and finally dies for good

amazing curves, as anyone who's watched her on a show can attest

swears

preppy-kei
Michelle 'Zoe from 'Stenders' Ryan, as seen on Doctor Who (I was channel-surfing, OK?) earlier this evening:

[/I]

I used to like it in 'Stenders when she got in a strop and started sulking, so sexy.

Whenever I watch soaps with my g/f and she knows I like someone she digs me in the ribs and frowns at me, it's like she has perv-dar.