Leo

i just wish grimes hadn't said she "curates" things, i've come to find that term really annoying.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
pretentious trendy buzzword, so overused, often inappropriately (or ridiculously). the local cheese store advertises that they have a "finely curated selection", etc.

If they sold ham and bacon as well, they could claim to have a "finely cured selection" - but yes, I agree it's an annoying usage. A curator is someone who looks after stuff in a museum, isn't s/he?

Back on HNSBs, the priestess woman in the new series of Game of Thrones would be fairly hot in a Sisters-Of-Mercy-video sort of way if she wasn't quite so bloody annoying...

benjybars

village elder.
Laura%20Trott%201.jpg

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
For most people, pulling silly faces isn't a winning strategy if you want to look attractive. But beyond a certain (fairly high) level of female attractiveness, it actually just doesn't matter.

rubberdingyrapids

i had a comment to make about her age but i googled her and found out that shes not as much of a 'new skool' babe as i first suspected. she could convince me to watch a make up tutorial (which is what she does i think).

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I know what you mean - with exceptionally attractive women in particular, it can be difficult, just from a photo or short clip like that, to pin down their age to anything more precise than something like 14-30.

It's funny, half the comments are variants on "Waah, she gets all this attention just for being cute, not fair!". I'm like, yeah, welcome to life, enjoy your stay.

rubberdingyrapids

even in that little gif, shes obviously highly aware of her cute/good-looking-ness.

she should be a cartoon character.

ok i need to stop watching this.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
interestingly, she is IMO far less good-looking in pictures (still cute, but there are many far better looking) than in that gif, in which she is somewhat crazily good-looking - so I think part of it is to do with knowing how to be cute/flirtatious in front of the camera. But part of it just confuses me.

Cartoon character - exactly

rubberdingyrapids

she is sort of airbrushed in that gif.
maybe poor pixel rates can work to compliment how someone looks.

i imagine her growing up to look a bit like kristen scott thomas.

how did grimes get in this thread? she looks like ariel pink.