Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Hot New Skool Babes

Quote Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
    Sofia Vergara...
    ...generally. May have posted her already in Hot Middle-School Babes. But definitely hot.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Hard to articulate this but she's so hot when you see her in a film it's almost uncanny. She makes sense as a photo.

On a Game of Thrones tip, Sophie Turner has really become stunning this series.

Quote Originally Posted by rubberdingyrapids View Post
    im slightly obsessed with that gif of the make up girl with the cutesy faces.

Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Not the sort of thing I watch at all - nor, I should imagine, most (any?) other Dissensians - but here's Vanessa Kirby as Princess Margaret in 'The Crown':

Look at that nose. I mean, just look at it! Retroussť as fuck.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think my celeb 'type' is posh women who have starred in or could star in costume dramas on the Beeb:

Hayley Atwell
    Rebecca Ferguson
    Felicity Jones
    Imogen Poots
    Emily Blunt
    Rebecca Hall

etc.

Margot Robbie

Quote Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
    I think my celeb 'type' is posh women who have starred in or could star in costume dramas on the Beeb:

Hayley Atwell
    Rebecca Ferguson
    Felicity Jones
    Imogen Poots
    Emily Blunt
    Rebecca Hall

etc.
    Where do you stand on Emilia Clarke?

(Or rather, kneel in awed adoration before Danaerys Stormborn of the House Targeryen, yadda yadda &c. &c.)

She's beautiful obviously but her terrible acting puts me off her a bit.

Lol, yes, she can't act for (dragon)shit.

I think Anna Sloan of the GB women's curling team (SHUT UP, IT'S A REAL SPORT) might have the best eyes... [Clarkson voice] ...in the world:

Last edited by Mr. Tea; 07-02-2017 at 12:25 PM.

Most distinctive eyes in the Babe Game atm probably

Alexander Daddario

Who possesses additional ahem ahem assets as any viewers of True Detective will agree.

Gosh, you're not wrong.

On the big-soft-brown-eyes side of things, can I get a HELL, YES for Jamie Lynn Sigler?

I thought she couldn't possibly get any hotter than she was as Meadow Soprano, but if anything she's even more beautiful in her 30s now she's got a bit more definition around the mouth, if you see what I mean. Love those smile lines.

Dorsa Derakhshani, Iranian teenage chess queen banned from competing for leaving her hair uncovered:

(but also )

Her younger brother, also a player, was dumped from the national team after playing against an Israeli. FFS.