Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Hard to articulate this but she's so hot when you see her in a film it's almost uncanny. She makes sense as a photo.

On a Game of Thrones tip, Sophie Turner has really become stunning this series.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
im slightly obsessed with that gif of the make up girl with the cutesy faces.

DjHA5My.gif
DjHA5My.gif

DjHA5My.gif
DjHA5My.gif

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Not the sort of thing I watch at all - nor, I should imagine, most (any?) other Dissensians - but here's Vanessa Kirby as Princess Margaret in 'The Crown':

attachment.php

Look at that nose. I mean, just look at it! Retroussé as fuck.

Attachments

• landscape-1475588526-the-crown-2.jpg
    landscape-1475588526-the-crown-2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 158

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I think my celeb 'type' is posh women who have starred in or could star in costume dramas on the Beeb:

Hayley Atwell
Rebecca Ferguson
Felicity Jones
Imogen Poots
Emily Blunt
Rebecca Hall

etc.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I think my celeb 'type' is posh women who have starred in or could star in costume dramas on the Beeb:

Hayley Atwell
Rebecca Ferguson
Felicity Jones
Imogen Poots
Emily Blunt
Rebecca Hall

etc.

Where do you stand on Emilia Clarke?

(Or rather, kneel in awed adoration before Danaerys Stormborn of the House Targeryen, yadda yadda &c. &c.)

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Lol, yes, she can't act for (dragon)shit.

I think Anna Sloan of the GB women's curling team (SHUT UP, IT'S A REAL SPORT) might have the best eyes... [Clarkson voice] ...in the world:

Anna+Sloan+Winter+Olympics+Curling+DjBpMwrBOl8l.jpg

Last edited:

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Most distinctive eyes in the Babe Game atm probably

00a3afec157f08112149ff9e4048bb8b.jpg

Alexander Daddario

Who possesses additional ahem ahem assets as any viewers of True Detective will agree.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Gosh, you're not wrong.

On the big-soft-brown-eyes side of things, can I get a HELL, YES for Jamie Lynn Sigler?

JamieLynnSiglerLongHairstyles-713x1024.jpg

I thought she couldn't possibly get any hotter than she was as Meadow Soprano, but if anything she's even more beautiful in her 30s now she's got a bit more definition around the mouth, if you see what I mean. Love those smile lines.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Dorsa Derakhshani, Iranian teenage chess queen banned from competing for leaving her hair uncovered:

C3cAFwIXAAE5_L5.jpg

:love: (but also :mad:)

Her younger brother, also a player, was dumped from the national team after playing against an Israeli. FFS. :mad:

john eden

male pale and stale
Nearly as bad as the dubstepforum thread where all the blokes went on about how much they fancied a particular young woman who worked behind the bar at plastic people.

sadmanbarty

Nobody let thirdform read this thread.

Third’s pulled off an amazing trick in convincing Cramer and crowl that he’s hyper-politically correct while in fact being probably THE naughtiest poster on dissensus.

When the burgeoning dissensus culture wars spill over into full civil war, third will ultimately be the peacemaker. He speaks both our language. Both sides think he’s one of theirs.