Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Continental philosophy

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Never mind the topic, bring back HMLT

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters

nomos

Administrator
pah! you young ones don't remember the flame wars of yore. the cold rationalist purges, the christmas massacre... many a decent soul flew into them, with good intentions blazing, only to never return. automated birthday greetings on the homepage as their only memorial.

martin

----
pah! you young ones don't remember the flame wars of yore. the cold rationalist purges, the christmas massacre... many a decent soul flew into them, with good intentions blazing, only to never return. automated birthday greetings on the homepage as their only memorial.

Whatever happened to Pearsall? I saw him in the pub once. Someone told me he'd thrown all his jungle 12"s in a skip, gone back to the US and become a Mormon.

Pearsall

Prodigal Son
Whatever happened to Pearsall? I saw him in the pub once. Someone told me he'd thrown all his jungle 12"s in a skip, gone back to the US and become a Mormon.

no, nothing as dramatic as that, I just went through a bit of a difficult period personally, and then I didn't really get back into blogging/forums afterwards. no Mormonism, though. or thetans, for that matter!

as Paul says (and apologies for the disappearing act, by the by), I have a new(ish) blog at www.sonicrampage.org/blog

zhao

there are no accidents
looks like roots of civilization is on top, i guess making me shit stirring king :slanted:

mms

sometimes
sorry to dash yr hopes but

sometimes we suspect the same about martin, but marketing what exactly???

you're joking aren't you, there wouldn't be any link between the paranoid mispelt ramblings of a mentally ill danish man and the fact that a samsung phone has an almost similar name.

Pearsall

Prodigal Son
Pearsall! Good to see you. You've been missed around here. Hope you're well. Though I think Martin might have confused your situation with DJ Oddz ;)

thanks, yeah, I'm very good. Still in London these days (although I'm probably moving to Edinburgh in September), married, gainfully employed (useful in these times) ... can't complain!

hope you are good too, dude

zhao

there are no accidents
don't know Pearsall very well but i like it when people come back if only once in a while. also down with HTML.