0bleak

it could be that you don't have 'a soul' meaning you are oblivious to its value?

Hey, i just remembered something last night that might go some way in answering this question.
People used to call me the funky drummer like james brown's drummer (although I would never claim to be as good! - my nvld prevented me from ever being truly great), and i used to produce beats and music and even got pretty good at scratching considering the crappy turntable I had, and there were a lot of people that wanted to collaborate with me for those reasons - from doing several collaborations at talent shows, people using my beats in class assignments to lay down rhymes about a subject, from the teacher in band when I was 11th grade giving me free reign to play whatever I felt on the drum set, to also other teachers that gave private music lessons that would have me be the drummer in their student recitals, to people taking me to recording studios with them to lay down drum tracks for their rhymes (whether it was stuff I played or programmed), to people taking stuff I programmed in the drum machine to to the local college radio station to freestyle over... just some things I remembered off the top of my head.
How about you? :p