Hot middle-school babes

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Cersei Lannister, perhaps not surprisingly hotter as a natural brunette:

lena-headey.jpg

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Good choice. I used to be in love with her in the 90s when she appeared in various British films/programmes. Bizarre when i first saw that she was a star in Hollywood in the 00s...definite double take....

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Never heard of her until I watched GoT. Love those green eyes. When I was looking for a flat here I spoke to a young woman at a letting agency who looked, I dunno, maybe Afghan, or half-Afghan? Her eyes were exactly in between green and hazel. Absolutely amazing, I hope I didn't stare too much.

Then again, she worked for a letting agency and is therefore the scum of the earth, by definition.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Lena Headey was in Waterland, Remains of the Day and a drama about rave culture in the mid-90s with Ian Hart (both of whom looked as though they'd be major British actors in the years to come - she had to go through a mid-career stall before becoming famous in America a decade later, and he....from IMDB I see he's been working, but nowhere nearly as prominently as he should've been).

Yes, letting agents are scum. Don't let the pretty ones fool you.

craner

Beast of Burden
Just in case anybody thinks that this thread is simply a tragic stream of images of middle aged actresses and pop singers, you should go back to the beginning. It's actually a classic, and one of nomad's best (how we miss her).

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Just in case anybody thinks that this thread is simply a tragic stream of images of middle aged actresses and pop singers, you should go back to the beginning. It's actually a classic, and one of nomad's best (how we miss her).

I started it! As a joke, while drunk. Glad it took off. But yeah, some great chat from nomad. Good input from Scott, too.

Last edited:

zhao

there are no accidents
in berlin we recently saw some posters that said "MILFs against nuclear proliferation"

nomadthefourth

I can add more, if you like.

I can't believe all y'all are still posting on here. Actually, scratch that, I can. But you need to start some new threads. Reveling in glory days of yore is no good.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Marianne Thieme, leader of the Dutch single-issue animal rights party PvdD:

620380.jpg

Can't help but fancy her a little bit, even though she wants to take away my steak. :mad: