Hot middle-school babes

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
well, clearly Helen Mirren is getting on but the point is how good she looks given that she's 65 or whatever. anyway she was a babe well into her 40s, 50s even. The Cook the Thief His Wife & Her Lover she must have been like 45 and she looks good as hell in that movie. actually she's still a babe.

not to get all serious, but this thread makes me think of a great pamphlet I read years ago called "The Visible Woman", by Liz Seymour, about how woman advancing into & past middle age are slowly made to feel invisible, as their sex appeal & then child-bearing ability fade, & the author's own attempts to deal with that. unfortunately I couldn't find a copy online.

scottdisco

rip this joint please
the thread was started as a cool joke by Tea, then Craner - in good faith - pointed out a very sexy 43 y/o French actress, so i posted a load of middle-aged people (though i'm being elastic, some are as young as 40 [fuck me i turned 30 myself the other month], and - in context, ie wealthy economies etc, not Zimbabwe - middle aged, anyway what is middle-aged these days, a half century onward, a little older maybe?) that are attractive imho. Nomad started uploading blokes she likes the look of on the new skool babes thread as anyone there would recall, so i thought i'd bat for both sides by including some fellas.

so that's all explained ;)

Sickboy's compatriot Kelly Rowan is 43 and she's rather fine.

p.s.
Monica B will be 45 in September.

monica_bellucci_red_carpet.jpg

craner

Beast of Burden
I thought that taking this seriously was a better joke than the joke that was the thread itself, but then we're talking about my sense of humour.

KIM CATTRALL. When writing about orgasms, but mainly in Big Trouble in Little China.

big_trouble_china_xl_02--film-A.jpg

Two underrated comic actresses: her, and Jennifer Anniston.

bassnation

the abyss
Women don't stop being women at 40.... What a load of misogynist bullshit.

So you're saying Lucy Liu is gross....? Liar...

women get sexier as they get older. after forty they obtain this kind of experienced allure. much rather sleep with a woman who knows what shes doing than a fit twenty year old who doesn't, and maybe doesn't have that much to talk about either. give me someone who has lived, who has earned their wrinkles. but then again i'm in my late thirties myself so i'm talking about my contemporaries really.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I dunno, there are so many different kinds of beauty (and I really mean that, it's not some kind of feel-good everyone's-pretty-on-the-inside platitude). I remember seeing Susan Sontag on telly just a couple of years before she died and thinking she was kinda cute* - maybe it was the white streaks in her otherwise black hair, which gave her a kind of old-skool goth look. :D On the other hand, you see girls of 14 or 15 walking down the street who are just breathtakingly gorgeous. There's a great bit in a Stephen Fry book where he talks about how some people are at their best in the first flush of youth and then kind of fade, while others grow into a ripe and regal middle (or even old) age, having looked like a scrawny nobody while young. I guess he was talking mainly about blokes, but it can apply to women too. Perhaps that's rarer with women, but all the same, Nigella Lawson doesn't seem to be getting less fit any time soon.

*shit, can I get away with calling a famous feminist intellectual "kinda cute"? Meh, why not...

alex

Do not read this.
would anyone smash karen out of will & grace?, she isnt too sad for a 30/40 something. Also the women out of everybody loves raymond goes over I reckon.

As you can see I watch far too much American export.

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
White men are soo neurotic about sex. Not all of them, of course. My bf's not.

But this thread...yeassh. The "concessions" to the fact that some women over 30 are attractive. It's funny.

The latino guys in my old neighborhood fucked anyone who could still hook up to a respirator. That's a good thing. They thought everyone was hot, too, no matter how not hot you were. Which made them much hotter. And better at sex.

nomadthethird

The only older woman I'd have sex with is Angelina Jolie and I don't even think she's forty yet. Older women hold no appeal to me whatsoever. My mum is like 46 years old for god's sake. Gross.

And yeah with the exception of perhaps Gillian Anderson, everyone else listed above is either not a babe or a man.

Don't worry Sickboy, I'm pretty sure no woman over 20 would have sex with you anyway. So no worries. The lack of appeal is mutual.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
White men are soo neurotic about sex. Not all of them, of course. My bf's not.

Oh I know how this goes! Also we can't dance or jump. All black guys are effortlessly intuitive, stone cold, red hot, funk-powered luuuurve machines. And their dicks are thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis big. :cool:

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Also, the word 'bourgeois' cracks me up. Especially when people use it, invariably as an insult, without realising that this is pretty much the most bourgeois thing you can possibly say. It's like hipsters banging on all the time about how awful hipsters are, or something.

...+2hr03mins...

It's pretty evenly distributed, neurosis, among bourgeois whites.

Oh this is too good. Jungian synchronicity or just the Tao of Dissensus? ;)

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The latino guys in my old neighborhood fucked anyone who could still hook up to a respirator. That's a good thing. They thought everyone was hot, too, no matter how not hot you were. Which made them much hotter. And better at sex.

I bet it makes them a fucking pain in the arse if you aren't interested.

I dunno, I can't really see that there's anything noble or admirable about going around ready to stick your cock in the first thing you bump into that has a hole and is still warm. If a woman opens her legs for every guy who walks past, is that really hot? Can't say it would get me going in a big way. Of course I'm not saying a woman's got to be some unattainable ice queen before she's got my attention - that can be fun for a bit but rapidly brings on a case of "Oh get over yourself" - it's more that I can't really imagine someone being willing to fuck essentially anyone of the opposite (or same, whatever) sex without there being some ulterior and not necessarily healthy drive going on there, like a lack of self esteem or some retarded macho ideal of virility (and it works both ways, so don't give me any grief about double standards).

Maybe that's just the thing, though - some people, for whatever reason, are attracted to almost anyone, and it's impossible for someone who isn't to subjectively know what that's like. Different strokes, and all that. Ultimately, people who aren't picky get much more sex, and if everything you eat tastes equally delicious then you're in a better position to enjoy life than some gourmet with an incredibly refined palate...

nomadthethird

Oh I know how this goes! Also we can't dance or jump. All black guys are effortlessly intuitive, stone cold, red hot, funk-powered luuuurve machines. And their dicks are thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis big. :cool:

Basically.

Just substitute "more" or "most" for all and I'll co-sign that for you.

Last edited: