Hot middle-school babes

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Will someone please invent a USB breathalyser that you have to blow into before using the internet? :eek:

Last edited:

scottdisco

rip this joint please
gillian_anderson_wideweb__470x331,0.jpg
(lower end range given she is 40)

helen-mirren_sapphire_necklace_golden-globes.jpg

iman_300x400.jpg

TonyLeungChiuWai07TIFF.jpg

Tony Leung

kelly_rowan_1.jpg

see Anderson comments, like Craner's nominee Seigner, Seth's mom in The O.C. is a mere 43

2feb07-48131.jpg

George_Clooney.jpg

big up Bruno for uploading Monica Vitti and Isabelle Huppert on the old skool thread. and Peter Gunn and Nomad for repping Pam Grier.

PiagetMaggieCheungMan-Yuk_LRG.jpg

Maggie is 44 so again lower end

yes i've been watching the new Battlestar Galactica again
mary_mcdonnell_image.jpg

lucy-liu-16th-annual-nickelodeon-kids-choice-awards-0JQxv8.jpg

i know i should be parking the 40-somethings in the new school thread but heck i'm here now

100274465_14930448-169e-468c-97c4-3aa4622834a8-patrick-dempsey-clown-b.jpg

Patrick Dempsey, 43

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
a resounding YES at Gillian Anderson. a massive preteen/early adolescence crush. I was an X-Files fanatic, tho even I had to stop when Mulder left the show & was replaced by the T-1000 from Terminator 2 (I mean, seriously), which also unmasked the fact that she's a terrible actress. I mean, Duchovny is like sub-Keanu Reeves but somehow they had this 2 negatives equal a positive thing going. but, yes, smoking hot.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
a resounding YES at Gillian Anderson.

Heartily seconded.

When X-Files started she was like a textbook case of an actress who wasn't a stereotypical Hollywood 'babe' (petite, redhead, even 'bookish'-looking in the glasses and suit) but was really stunning nonetheless.

And I liked the way you could see the tip of her nose move in and out when she was talking in profile. No, seriously, watch an episode and you'll see.

Didn't she also release a really bad pop single, or am I imagining that? :slanted:

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
The only older woman I'd have sex with is Angelina Jolie and I don't even think she's forty yet. Older women hold no appeal to me whatsoever. My mum is like 46 years old for god's sake. Gross.

And yeah with the exception of perhaps Gillian Anderson, everyone else listed above is either not a babe or a man.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
The only older woman I'd have sex with is Angelina Jolie and I don't even think she's forty yet. Older women hold no appeal to me whatsoever. My mum is like 46 years old for god's sake. Gross.

And yeah with the exception of perhaps Gillian Anderson, everyone else listed above is either not a babe or a man.

Women don't stop being women at 40.... What a load of misogynist bullshit.

So you're saying Lucy Liu is gross....? Liar...