Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clowns

"And for all you hungry asses out there..." huh-hur hur hur

But on the other hand ... GWAH!
    ** pandemonium ad asbo **

interesting how the guy and girl selling it are so dorky but that seems to be exactly their role: spokespeople that the target audience can identify with without feeling intimidated. it's like something from king of the hill come to life. also, oddly empathetic i guess.

"seminars? hell yeah, we got 'em!!"

this is priceless

also what's interesting is the way the rest of the world looks at this, um, culture. kind of a depraved fascination with the depth of degradation. i certainly sometimes have a perverse curiosity about things like this... could NOT watch Gummo in its entirety though, that shit was fuggin gnarl-tastic. remember that one dude wrestling the plastic armchair. or the dead cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Aww Nein View Post
    Vice magazine need to send a slim, patronising reporter to this to point out to everyone in the big cities how "crazy" the whole thing is.

i like the bit at the end, "people just like you". also quite glad that theres at least some black artists performing, was looking like it was gonna be entirely white metallers rapping for a bit there...
    "some black artists"? they got Scarface and Ice Cube, no? no slouches there...

but, yeah, yeah yeah, ICP...... i could post the picture of the Juggalo newborn funeral, but it's just sad and depressing..... they buried their stillborn in a casket w/ the ICP logo and then called up some ICP radio show to beg for free merch... oof...

YO i got MAD love for ICP nigga!

Han Bennink and Misha Mengelberg have been rockin that ill shit since 1967 fa real. shit can't be fucked with YO.

ICP for life!!!

Last edited by zhao; 29-07-2009 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zhao View Post
    YO i got MAD love for ICP nigga! ninja

Quote Originally Posted by mms View Post
    christ i almost got conned into going to a christian festival when i was young by attractive girls.
    Ha ha, yeah, I actually was conned, me and a friend used to go to these evangelical meetings when I was 17 cos there were three girls who always turned up who used to dress in really short skirts, loose tops and high heels. I'm not sure why, but it was like a madhouse in there, more nuts than any gig I've been to. People speaking in tongues, shouting about the evils of masturbation, how you have to literally open your front door every time you're in a bad mood and shout "SATAN, GET OUT". This old woman came up to me and said, "I know who you are, you're a soldier of the light". Anyway, yeah, these girls would be there and we'd talk to them about Jesus, I think the turn-on was knowing they were unattainable holy joes. There were certainly a lot of single, mid-40s blokes there who couldn't keep their eyes off their legs. There's definitely an attractive girl / evangelist link, like the old Children of God 'flirt fishing' tactic.

No joke, I later found out one of the three girls (Clare?) got knocked up, had an abortion and committed suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    Ha ha, yeah, I actually was conned, me and a friend used to go to these evangelical meetings when I was 17 cos there were three girls who always turned up who used to dress in really short skirts, loose tops and high heels. I'm not sure why, but it was like a madhouse in there, more nuts than any gig I've been to. People speaking in tongues, shouting about the evils of masturbation, how you have to literally open your front door every time you're in a bad mood and shout "SATAN, GET OUT". This old woman came up to me and said, "I know who you are, you're a soldier of the light". Anyway, yeah, these girls would be there and we'd talk to them about Jesus, I think the turn-on was knowing they were unattainable holy joes. There were certainly a lot of single, mid-40s blokes there who couldn't keep their eyes off their legs. There's definitely an attractive girl / evangelist link, like the old Children of God 'flirt fishing' tactic.

No joke, I later found out one of the three girls (Clare?) got knocked up, had an abortion and committed suicide.
    sounds very familiar, a few friends of mine got it together with pretty, quite aggressive very bitchy baptist Christian girls at 6th form, stopped their evil ways, like being fun and people you'd actually want to talk to, and passivley dedicated themselves to these evil manipulative bitches, pretending all the time they weren't fucking. They've all recovered now but i think it was a complete headfuck esp all the weird cultish literal stuff, the speaking in tongues, the stasi like group dynamic.

the last thing they say (suggest) in the video is how much sex there's going to be, which is creepy. part threat, part wishful thinking. i just imagine a frenzy of angried up juggalos harassing girls all night long after the face humping demo cage fighting is over.

according to wiki, chuck d counts himself as one of them. "my 98 was 87 on the record yo / so now i go juggalo"

something tells me not that many women go to this. some, but not like at a typical outdoor rock festival.

magicians and hypnotists walkin' around that bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    something tells me not that many women go to this. some, but not like at a typical outdoor rock festival.
    You'd be wrong. I was once shlupped to a "Juggalo Event" by a friend/co-worker. When we arrived, I was astonished to discover attractive 'juggalettes' for lack of a better term. And they girls were actually a good... 35% of the attendees?

One of them actually knew a horrifyingly good deal about cliche 90's "Grimy" Hip-Hop; Wu-Tang, Onyx, Mobb Deep, etc. etc. The whole time I spoke with her, I felt this strange depression at the fact that she was awesome... but I just couldn't bear to stick around her, due to the ICP love. Her wearing Clown Make-Up didn't help matters...