mms

sometimes
Seems like these really stupid assholes who like to dress as clowns are pathetic in every other way too:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

i'd love to smack him really hard in the face.

benjybars

village elder.
that newscast parady is amazing. pure gold.

this thread gives me sooo much jokes.
i love everything about ICP.

hopper

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Benny Bunter

ICP have been evangelical christians all along!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2010/oct/09/insane-clown-posse-christians-god

"A giraffe is a fucking miracle. It has a dinosaur-like neck. It's yellow. Yeah, technically an elephant is not a miracle. Technically. They've been here for hundreds of years…"

"Well," Violent J says, "science is… we don't really… that's like…" He pauses. Then he waves his hands as if to say, "OK, an analogy": "If you're trying to fuck a girl, but her mom's home, fuck her mom! You understand? You want to fuck the girl, but her mom's home? Fuck the mom. See?

!!!

Last edited:

nomos

Administrator
it's a pretty good article. it's easy to go in and have a laugh at them but he managed to be both critical and empathetic.

JWoulf

"plenty of food". Vocabulary is amazing "did i say seminars, i meant full on seminars"

is there a explanation for the clown fetish though?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
is there a explanation for the clown fetish though?

People who've been laughed at their entire lives desperately trying to justfiy it? Like, "YEAH, I'm a muthafukkin CLOWN, bitch, you're MEANT to laugh! Ha, got you there, haven't I???"

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
So is this whole 'Miracles' thing possibly a big prank? Perhaps I'm crediting them with too much intelligence.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
So is this whole 'Miracles' thing possibly a big prank? Perhaps I'm crediting them with too much intelligence.

Yup. They're thick as all shit.

I think it was clowns cos, y'know, clowns are scary. That's about the level these guys are on. Fucking morons.

BareBones

wheezy
Aw i kind of feel a bit sorry for them now after reading that. As sorry as i can feel for a couple of guys who dress up as shit clowns and talk the kind of nonsense they do, anyway.

continuum

smugpolice
enhanced-buzz-3272-1288473126-5.jpg

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Ha, OK, you got me. In my defence I don't read The Wire so I don't really know where to calibrate plausibility levels for what they might or might not actually put on the cover. :p