zhao

there are no accidents
YO i got MAD love for ICP nigga!

Han Bennink and Misha Mengelberg have been rockin that ill shit since 1967 fa real. shit can't be fucked with YO.

ICP for life!!!

icpwall.jpg

Last edited:

martin

----
christ i almost got conned into going to a christian festival when i was young by attractive girls.

Ha ha, yeah, I actually was conned, me and a friend used to go to these evangelical meetings when I was 17 cos there were three girls who always turned up who used to dress in really short skirts, loose tops and high heels. I'm not sure why, but it was like a madhouse in there, more nuts than any gig I've been to. People speaking in tongues, shouting about the evils of masturbation, how you have to literally open your front door every time you're in a bad mood and shout "SATAN, GET OUT". This old woman came up to me and said, "I know who you are, you're a soldier of the light". Anyway, yeah, these girls would be there and we'd talk to them about Jesus, I think the turn-on was knowing they were unattainable holy joes. There were certainly a lot of single, mid-40s blokes there who couldn't keep their eyes off their legs. There's definitely an attractive girl / evangelist link, like the old Children of God 'flirt fishing' tactic.

No joke, I later found out one of the three girls (Clare?) got knocked up, had an abortion and committed suicide.

mms

sometimes
Ha ha, yeah, I actually was conned, me and a friend used to go to these evangelical meetings when I was 17 cos there were three girls who always turned up who used to dress in really short skirts, loose tops and high heels. I'm not sure why, but it was like a madhouse in there, more nuts than any gig I've been to. People speaking in tongues, shouting about the evils of masturbation, how you have to literally open your front door every time you're in a bad mood and shout "SATAN, GET OUT". This old woman came up to me and said, "I know who you are, you're a soldier of the light". Anyway, yeah, these girls would be there and we'd talk to them about Jesus, I think the turn-on was knowing they were unattainable holy joes. There were certainly a lot of single, mid-40s blokes there who couldn't keep their eyes off their legs. There's definitely an attractive girl / evangelist link, like the old Children of God 'flirt fishing' tactic.

No joke, I later found out one of the three girls (Clare?) got knocked up, had an abortion and committed suicide.

sounds very familiar, a few friends of mine got it together with pretty, quite aggressive very bitchy baptist Christian girls at 6th form, stopped their evil ways, like being fun and people you'd actually want to talk to, and passivley dedicated themselves to these evil manipulative bitches, pretending all the time they weren't fucking. They've all recovered now but i think it was a complete headfuck esp all the weird cultish literal stuff, the speaking in tongues, the stasi like group dynamic.

nomos

Administrator
the last thing they say (suggest) in the video is how much sex there's going to be, which is creepy. part threat, part wishful thinking. i just imagine a frenzy of angried up juggalos harassing girls all night long after the <strike>face humping demo</strike> cage fighting is over.

according to wiki, chuck d counts himself as one of them. "my 98 was 87 on the record yo / so now i go juggalo"

Leo

something tells me not that many women go to this. some, but not like at a typical outdoor rock festival.

evanbbb

Tumbling Dice
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

CrowleyHead

something tells me not that many women go to this. some, but not like at a typical outdoor rock festival.

You'd be wrong. I was once shlupped to a "Juggalo Event" by a friend/co-worker. When we arrived, I was astonished to discover attractive 'juggalettes' for lack of a better term. And they girls were actually a good... 35% of the attendees?

One of them actually knew a horrifyingly good deal about cliche 90's "Grimy" Hip-Hop; Wu-Tang, Onyx, Mobb Deep, etc. etc. The whole time I spoke with her, I felt this strange depression at the fact that she was awesome... but I just couldn't bear to stick around her, due to the ICP love. Her wearing Clown Make-Up didn't help matters...

nomos

Administrator
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

"water fire air and dirt. fuckin magnets, how do they work. and i don't wanna talk to a scientist. ya'll motherfuckers lyin and gettin me pissed"

case closed then! :cool:

Last edited:

mms

sometimes
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

"water fire air and dirt. fuckin magnets, how do they work. and i don't wanna talk to a scientist. ya'll motherfuckers lyin and gettin me pissed"

case closed then! :cool:
i like the bit where he's dancing on his wife's vag when she's giving birth

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
this is priceless

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

I didn't even know what a Juggalo was before opening this thread

Juggalos >>>>>>>> Bill O'Reilly

grizzleb

I think I like these 'Juggalos', even though they are clearly just sad as hell cliche white midwestern types. There's something adorable about their total crappyness.

benjybars

village elder.
hhahahaha.. one of best parody videos i've ever seen

"what's with islands - get more land, what's with deserts - get less sand"

haha.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I'd assumed this "fuckin' magnets..." meme was some kind of misheard-lyrics gag, but I've just watched the video... :confused:

This is good:

Juggalo response:

Last edited: