If you have even the slightest interest in this stuff, buy Fix Dot'm- Petrelli's Diaries NOW.

FUCKING BRILLIANT.

alex

Do not read this.
thanks for the grime forum heads up

just checking the morrisson appreciation thread, i cant believe you guys dont rate morrisson! he's too sick

I used to go to school with Morrison, he was a few years older than me, but his brother was one of my friends... arent they @ war with another crew in Newham at the moment? Or at least there is one crew calling him out, even naming an album FUCK MORRISON.. I will try and find the vid..

By the way Den Den's flow is a breath of fresh air, cannot fucking stand that lazy flow so prominent in this genre, as corpsey said, camron anyone?

BEST OUT

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

continuum

smugpolice
BEST OUT

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

lol at "blow a couple bags up in Bicester"

Last edited:
3/4 of those tunes are on other CDs to be honest, I could make that comp now and it wouldn't have Mykal Million on it.

outraygeous

i dont know if SAS would fit into the whole road rap thing but they be goons and y'all know these cats aint doing a day job

hang tight wretch 32, oh dear

Are you fucking mad.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Are you fucking mad.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

That's fucked.

Blackdown

nexKeysound
does anyone have the first road rap zip that slackk made? he doesnt have the file now, so i'm hoping someone can up it...