gremino

Moster Sirphine
90's hiphop style:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Ringo_P

I know it's bad form for a first post to be a request, but (loving this thread and) any chance of a re-up on the second volume of that comp?

gremino

Moster Sirphine
^ liked that one!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
BEST OUT

Jesus christ it has actually taken me this long to realize this isn't a joke. He's just actually that shit.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Ah c'mon slackk? Hope yer jokin cos he's got more gas than a field of friesians.

Sick Boy, it's all about Total Eclipse :

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
On all this road rap shit, is there anywhere to get the instrumentals aside from contacting the producers direct? I'd love some of these just to listen to without stupid straights *no hetro* ruining good beats.

Ah c'mon slackk? Hope yer jokin cos he's got more gas than a field of friesians.

No, I'm not joking. Killa Ki epitomises everything great about this stuff- simplistic (and hilarious) lyrics and flow over really great beats (admittedly that video doesn't agree with that statement), from a complete fucking nutcase. He's got lyrics about his mate "shanky" and a song about not getting hooked on going the bookies for fuck's sake.

If you can't see the worth in that then I don't know what to say. He's got 5 (maybe 6) mixtapes out and they're all great.

I mean he's obviously got the worst flow ever but that's not the point.

Yeah, I'm feeling this guy. I clued into him when he guested on Ghetto's last mixtape. He's sick. That's a heavy production too, cheers for the link.

Get Petrelli's Diaries, A Fix Of Meth & Welcome to Woolyhood. He's great.

Brilliant workrate as well, as do most of these MCs actually.

Just look at how active the free downloads are on www.ukrapmusic.com or www.hoodtapes.co.uk

And that's just the free stuff.

Anyway I'm getting overexcited. Back to work.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Can someone re-up slackk's first volume of his road rap comps? For some reason it's disappeared from my hard drive.