cushtilla

I've not read this entire thread, but I work on Charlie Sloth's Hiphop Mixshow, and since I've been working on the show, the sickest performer we've had on Fire In The Booth has to be Mic Righteous. I know he's more conscious than what people might call Road Rap, but he goes in haaaaard.

Spine-tingling business. Without getting too deep, it was like watching someone overcome, and fulfill their destiny in 15 minutes. blew me away... big future for him.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00dvp4x

Hmm... video seems to be down temporarily... Here's the audio...

Other people that have impressed me lately
Malik MD7
Stylah
Cash and Yung Meth

This beat's killer... Smartz - Legend

Last edited:
Take_Your_Hats_Off_twit.jpg

free download at http://www.sn1giggs.com/

very good CD this

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
k koke got signed to roc-nation, been feeling his stuff lately

I'm not feeling K Koke too much from what I've heard of him so far, but maybe I just haven't heard the right tracks. My impression of him right now is that there is nothing he brings to the table that someone (American) isn't already doing better. Any K Koke fans wanna post up examples of him at his best?

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
I'm not feeling K Koke too much from what I've heard of him so far, but maybe I just haven't heard the right tracks. My impression of him right now is that there is nothing he brings to the table that someone (American) isn't already doing better. Any K Koke fans wanna post up examples of him at his best?

There aren't any, but he's cute. That's it.

luka

i posted a load of k koke i ilke a page or ago. it was at that time dissensus was weird and randomly deleting mssges but i think is still there. i like him. i think he is good.

luka

this-

k koke reminds me of fat joe.

(done this one before but its big)

this is the first time i saw him and his bum fluff mo....
think it was on chenel u

Last edited:

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Cheers luka, i'll give it a butchers

EDIT: actually, no I won't because the first three links are fucked up

Last edited:

alex

Do not read this.
Video's good to that tune, best one he has done is 'Fucking Lames' imo. Want them to stay on the effortless/ganster-rap backlash thing though, and less on the 'shock value, look how many girls ive raped' shit.

edit* Sick Boy removed the link, it was tyler's yonkers

Koke goes in on this one

Last edited:

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
I love how uncomfortable OG Niki is making everyone. You've got a culture of young men talking about fucking and shooting guns and robbing and selling drugs, and the second a young woman talks about how she likes a bit of cock, it's a moral outrage.