luka

this chronik thing is even bettr though. hardst thing actually ive ever heard in my life from this scene by a long way. so hard im barrd from posting it to facebook!!
hahah try it yourself if you dont believe me. nice to see stratford in the video too.
feeling homsick now.

luka

that happened a while back didnt it. someone got shot at a train station. probably wasnt him but who knows... think the trial got pushed back.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
this chronik thing is even bettr though. hardst thing actually ive ever heard in my life from this scene by a long way. so hard im barrd from posting it to facebook!!
hahah try it yourself if you dont believe me. nice to see stratford in the video too.
feeling homsick now.

Chronik's Ja Rule of Grime.

CrowleyHead

I don't know if this has already been put up here, but fucking hell....

Who told Virgo to make a beat this good this late in his career?

Simon78

Slackk's been playing me loads of Fekky tunes and I think he is the best around at the moment. The first freestyle is sick.

SHATAP

This Fekky tape is definitely my favourite this year so far, even more so after that Day In The Life Of Fekky video.

Simon78

SHATAP

This Fekky tape is definitely my favourite this year so far, even more so after that Day In The Life Of Fekky video.

I was in bits watching that 'A day in the life of Fekky' yesterday :D

I'm posting some Killa Ki. I know loads of people hate him so unlucky

trilliam

spent this morning listening to Dru Blu/Don Strapzy... I wanna love road rap but it's not got me yet...

Road Rap has lost a lot of traction since 010 when bare mixtapes were coming out and all the 'established' dons still had suttin to prove.

If you don't have it then I suggest downloading Young Tef 'Call of Duty'

definitive road rap tape.

Blackdown

nexKeysound
Not sure I get that Day In The Life Of Fekky video. Usual I'm gone clear/still from the ends confused bragging. What actual music by him should I check, the ones above (they won't load on my iPhone)?

Blackdown

nexKeysound
Otis by konan & krept seems to have blown up in the last 24 hours, 1m PVs... Couldn't be more different than paranormal activity tho.