RAISED BY WOLVES

Just when i had lost faith...Tef came through with a few bangers on CODII. Guy looks and sounds mildly retarded, but is maybe on of the best things going in what's been a stale scene these days.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Just when i had lost faith...Tef came through with a few bangers on CODII. Guy looks and sounds mildly retarded, but is maybe on of the best things going in what's been a stale scene these days.

Which ones are the bangers? I don't want to download it but I'd happily search on youtube if you got a few pointers.

RAISED BY WOLVES

Which ones are the bangers? I don't want to download it but I'd happily search on youtube if you got a few pointers.

Da Trill

Peggy Mitchell-Ft, Bonkerz (who murders this) and Kaz

Balance

And this joint called "Faded" with Him and Blade. Had that on repeat in the whip all week but can only find some shitty sped-up version on youtube.

luka

i dont have a blanket prejudice against white rappers. i dont mind koke, but i cant deal with english frank. he just babbles any old nonsense with no regard for the beat whatsoever. i like his v-neck collection tho.

luka

you know what we need to do.... this is necessary on every road rap youtube
1.margz
2.sneakbo
dont really care about the others too much.

luka

you know what made me realise how deep margs is? when he done the youtube with krept and konan and made them look stupid. talking bout his brother getting killed.

Yeah he was coming out with some decent stuff at some point and then I don't know what happened; believed his own hype maybe?

Hasn't done anything good in at least a year.

He did kill that freestyle but you're right, all downhill from here.

luka

so i cant judge him on his peaks, i have to have heard what he done last week? thats a bit bloody harsh! i dont live in the uk you know.

Blackdown

nexKeysound

Daff seems to have some personality on this. Observation: I definitely find these videos more compelling if they're interestingly lit.