mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
I actually kinda agree with those two points.

South's more punk than you though.

And then there's West London. They smell funny.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Roots from Manor Park- Shotted Da Shotters
Massive tune.

Comp is done I'll up it tomorrow.

Is this a UK beat? D'y'know who did it? It's fire. The opening chorus is brilliant as well, tails off a bit on the second verse which is a shame. If I was his mum I'd get him to go back to the studio and write some more bars.

mms

sometimes
also they dont force their white friends to hide their faces behind ballys in the videos like those south boys do.

also they seem to have a more colourful range of clothing on, south mcs just seem to dress in black.

gumdrops

SHOTTED DA SHOTTERS

this is good. rather than giggs get a solo deal id like to see someone do a comp of all this stuff on xl. lol@that friendly and open drug deal at the end.

DannyL

Wild Horses
danny l you're an ilford boy right? manor park is almost on your territory.

Yeah, from the Ill-Ford originally. That's why it strikes me as strange, its my old manor (scuse pun) strange to see someone trying to gangsta myth it up - tho' it is pretty tounge in cheek. Just the fact he's dahn the boozer is pretty funny. As is the smirking high-ranking dealer/mate's dad at the end.

I shouldn't be surprised, I saw a gang of 14 year old Asian kids throwing signs at each other outside The Exchange a few years back. Struck me as wildly anomalous then, too.

You're a Stratford boy, aren't ya?

luka

yup.
the golden fleece is the best pub in newham on a sunny day. as i said on the youtube comment, take your beer onto the flats, smoke a spliff, feel like everything is right with the world.... idyllic. (although someone is claiming its not the golden fleece. so i might be embaressingly wrong. especially embaressing as i was there a LOT the other week when i was back in london.)

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Yeah ok, so I quite like that Roots tune. In a weird sort of way it's almost laid-back.
I'm still not very excited by most of the rest of this stuff that I've heard though. *shrugs* Maybe it'll grow on me in time.

luka

my mate sweeps the streets of ilford town centre on a saturday night. hairraising buisness.

luka

this is what you do. you go to the fleece. you drink, you smoke, then you go down high street north to taste of india, you eat your dosa, then you go home.
and thats a perfect evening in manor park.

DannyL

Wild Horses
I can imagine.

I remember getting kneed in the ribs outside a shit pub on Cranbrook Road...mates getting glassed in the Palais (as it was then).

Remind me why I moved away again.

gumdrops

ilfords gone down the pan quite a bit in the last few years. even people from romford think their area is better now.

luka

hahah i was just thinking that
lets just reminisce with phenomenal for a bit.....