mms

sometimes
road rap seems to to be a reaction to grime in my eyes. its as if the artists involved wish grime never happened or didn't understand how it continued as the only voice against the fascism that has been bubbling under the surface over the last decade and thankfully never fully sprouted. now the threat has dissipated they feel they are free to continue with their pure uk version of american hip hop.

what do you mean fascism that never spouted?

Simon78

What's The Black Page (apologies if it's explained upthread) - is that the act or the mixtape?

Its the new Joe Black & Page mix cd

http://www.ukrecordshop.com/item/joe-black-page-the-black-page-chapter-1.html

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Simon78

Here is the link to Wooly @ Heart by Buck & Fix Dot M

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2q0vml

+ some more Young Mad B & Danger Da Realist :D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal

This is actually pretty good.
I'm almost at the stage where I might start liking some of this stuff. Almost. ;)
Keep posting folks.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Aside from Woolly @ Heart- pretty much all of which is great - this is one of my faves, Fem-Fel off 345 Volume 2

gremino

Moster Sirphine
Lyrics about UK scene:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

computer_rock

This giggs tune recently got shown on mtv base.

I'm told this is particularly significant because of the beef he had with the channel - i dunno if anyone has posted about that before but the tune's called 'the last straw' (it is worth checking out if only for the fact its fuckin funny - 'silly little fat cow' haha)

feeling both of these. the mashtown video is so fucking stupid as well.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

gremino

Moster Sirphine
Simon78, thanks alot for the freebie links!! This is great music just to listen to.

Tho could you (or somebody else) re-up Fem Fel - 345 vol1 as the link has expired. Thanks.

Simon78

Simon78, thanks alot for the freebie links!! This is great music just to listen to.

Tho could you (or somebody else) re-up Fem Fel - 345 vol1 as the link has expired. Thanks.

No problem, glad someone likes them. I keep meaning to message you actually to say thank you for all of your productions that you have been sending me. I really liked them so thanks and sorry for the slackness in replying.

I listen to Road Rap at work or drunk on the night bus on my way home. It seems to work best then for me. I think it would be great stuff to have on if you were driving about but I don't have a car unfortunatley.

I think I have already downloaded that one? I will check when I get in. If not I'm sure Slackk has got it.

Is anyone else loving the amazing Killa Ki love song written to his collection of weapons on Lost Tapes? That tune, 100% and Hard Times are the best songs on that download.

Oh and shout out to Brayards Rd in the Giggs video!

Younger Roadside Gs on this too;

Simon78

Killa Ki has given his latest mixtape out. Bit odd as it hasn't been out that long and you can still buy it but here's the link

http://www.zshare.net/download/719625924932e51f/

01. KK Mode
02. Trapping
03. Dance 2
04. Killa
05. Ard Wave
06. Lost It All Remix
07. Girl
08. Street Life
09. Meaning of Kool
10. Rappers Ain't Ready
11. Pain 2
12. Girls Love Wavey
13. Why?
14. Step In
15. Soufside Outlaws
16. Roll Wid Me
17. Rockstar Party
18. Originals ft Billy

http://twitter.com/killakiamusic

and this is an old S.I mixtape that they have given out as well (link is on the blog)

S.I Ent – Respected By Most Feared By Many

http://www.hoodtapes.co.uk/s-i-ent-respected-by-most-feared-by-many/

http://twitter.com/BlackzSI

and finally Wooly @ Heart is free now as well, this mixtape is so good.

http://www.mediamassacre.net/?p=4532

01. Buck & Fix Dot'M - Intro (Complex City) (Prod. By Crazy Bandit) 03:22
02. Buck & Fix Dot'M - Gwop Up (Prod. By Boom Productions) 02:47
03. Fix Dot'M (Ft. Giggs) - Animals (Prod. By Bayoz Muzik) 04:32
04. Buck - Pop It (Prod. By Boom Productions) 02:30
05. Fix Dot'M - 3style (Prod. By Track Dealer) 02:04
06. Buck & Fix Dot'M - Promo 1 00:37
07. Buck - 3style (Prod. By Bayoz Muzik) 01:30
08. Buck (Ft. Y2 & Joe Grind) - No Hook (Prod. By Track Dealer) 02:33
09. Buck (Ft. Jay Chai) - Chapter 2 (Prod. By Boom Productions) 03:12
10. Fix Dot'M - New Dawn (Prod. By Grips) 02:45
11. Fix Dot'M - I Got You (Prod. By Boom Productions) 03:00
12. Buck & Fix Dot'M - Old School (Prod. By Boom Productions) 03:17
13. Buck & Fix Dot'M - 24 Bars (Prod. By Bayoz Muzik) 02:01
14. Buck & Fix Dot'M - Latest One (Prod. By Boom Productions) 02:30
15. Fix Dot'M (Ft. Young Ske) - 3style 02:22
16. Fix Dot'M (Ft. Youngsta) - Cannon Remix 03:05
17. Buck & Fix Dot'M (Ft. Green Eyez) - Backed In The Corner 02:40
(Prod. By Boom Productions)
18. Fix Dot'M (Ft. Sizer & A Star) - Wooly Road (Prod. By Grips) 03:19
19. Buck (Ft. Rico, Snap & Skiver) - Go Ahead 03:54
20. Buck & Fix Dot'M - 3style (Prod. By Boom Productions) 02:27
21. Buck & Fix Dot'M (Ft. Giggs) - Swagger Season 02:51
22. Giggs - Promo 2 01:22
23. Buck - 3style (Prod. By Bayoz Muzik) 01:52
24. Buck & Fix Dot'M - Petrelli Kid (Prod. By Boom Productions) 03:45

If anyone has heard any good cd's lately can they let me know, I'm falling behind on this stuff. Had a look on UKRecordshop yesterday and I didn't recognise most of the artists on the new releases. Ta.