luka

this beat is incredible.... im addicted to grime forums road rap thread.

this one killed me too

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
That last one is heavy.

Does everyone in Road Rap have that Cam flow?

I want to get a part in one of those videos standing in the background in a black tracksuit with my eyes squinted up looking like I've just found a turd in my shoe. But it's a dream.

luka

its not so much cams flow, its trying to use a multi-syllabic rhyme scheme.... so you get these really funny lines that the rhyme scheme forces on them... stuff that donest even make sense... or jus sound funny
giggs got some classics, lurking round like a farts wind, came up from the dirt like a parsnip....
not as many as cam but some classics still

luka

its oral therefore it shouldnt scan perfectly...if it scans it sounds overly rigid. there needs to be elasticity, and changes of pace.

Simon78

Danger Da Realist has given his CD away.

Nutten To Prove I Am Da Realist
http://www.zshare.net/download/7231656342631d9e/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DANGER-DA-REALIST/138959658716

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

gremino

Moster Sirphine
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

that beat Tempman spits on is fucked.

wholeheartedly recommend the new Blade Brown tape, Bags to Boxes.

www.hoodtapes.co.uk is worth a look, definitely. Download Call Of Duty from there, that's a must have.

Aww Nein

Wild Palms
whats the deal with the presenters of the mixtapes? the ones that talk between the tracks and such, who are they, dj's? are there any road rap radio shows? i know giigs talks about late night grind sessions, anyone know what that is referring to? cheers

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
When someone sends for Charlie Dimmock, road rap will have arrived.

I've just noticed, a bit late, the obsession with Saw amongst rappers on the road - of course there's a line on Talking the Hardest, and then there's a line on that Cruddy Freestyle too. Jigsaw would get mobbed in south London for sure, were he to, er, know where south London is.

gremino

Moster Sirphine
Loving the g-funk style beat on these:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

continuum

smugpolice
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

continuum

smugpolice
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

the beat is sick